The South Pacific
Map of the South Pacific - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Pacifica (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-109.html)
+---- Forum: Facts and Maps (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-291.html)
+---- Thread: Map of the South Pacific (/thread-241.html)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - noisypineapples - 07-02-2018

NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fra_lice
Nation name*: Fra Lice
Desired Plot*: 107
Capital*: GUFFREY CITY
Location of Capital*: Central Fra Lice
Customization: I desire the plot as is, because I chose this plot due to the fact that it almost perfectly fits what I had envisioned for my nation. The main river running from Farengeto to the nation's East coast is the Chapal River. The two rivers coming from the North that feed into each other and then the Chapal are the North and South Fork Rivers, with the more Eastern one being the North Fork. On the Northern bank of the Chapal, right at the mouth, is a port city by the name of "Port Torres" and the mountain across from it should go by the name of Mt. Torres. There should be another city right above the border of Plot 97 and centered named "Divide City."

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Lyresta - 07-06-2018

(04-13-2014, 07:46 AM)Qwert Wrote:
How to Make a Claim
Who can claim a spot?
Claiming a spot on the map is open to everyone with a nation in the region the South Pacific on the NationStates site.

If your nation ceases to exist or moves to another region, you will be removed from the map so as to free space for others. So please stay!  

Can I have more than one plot?
Yes, you can have two plots in total. Each user with one main plot is allowed to claim one secondary plot. The requirement is that you have a puppet in the above NationStates region to represent that. "Puppets" are other accounts/nations controlled by the same person. Let us exercise common courtesy and refrain from hoarding spots. Please state that the claim is a secondary plot.

For more information see this post.

Do I need to wait for my main plot to be on the map before requesting a colony?
No, you can request a secondary plot before your main is added.

My main NationStates nation is in another region, but I also want to play in TSP, can I claim a spot too?
If your main nation resides in another region and you want to join us here in the South Pacific, you may have a spot in the regional map. Again, the minimum requirement must be fulfilled: you must have a nation in the South Pacific.

When will my claim be added to the map?
The map is updated around the 15th of each month, and all valid claims since the last update are added.

How to claim your spot on the map:
Copy the code and fill it out, and then post it as a reply to this thread. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required fields.
Code:
[b]NationStates nation in the South Pacific[/b]*: [please provide a link][b]Nation name[/b]*: (The name of your country that you want to appear in the map, which may be different from your NationStates nation name. Please keep it short.)
[b]Desired Plot[/b]*: (This is on a first-come-first-served basis. Please make sure the plot hasn't been claimed since the last update announcement.)
[b]Capital[/b]*: (in capital letters please)
[b]Location of Capital[/b]*:
[b]Customization[/b]: (an image as illustration is always appreciated, accompanied by a list that allows copy/paste)

Under the Customization, you can put other cities that you want to be put on the map, along with corresponding locations. You may also name the geographical features (lakes, bays, mountains, mountain ranges, rivers) located entirely within your plot claim.

Land can be removed, if it doesn't contain elevated terrain, but can't be added. National borders can't be moved or removed, but it is possible to split plots if the resulting plots have reasonable size. Lakes can be added.

We will try our best to accommodate your customization requests. Remember, the more precise your request is, the easier it will be for us to add it as you want it to be.

Disclaimer: We reserve the right to reject overly complex requests that might compromise the aesthetics of the map, or, honestly, just be simply absurd.

You may also refer to the sample claim below for the sample nation included in the map. You may copy the format so you will get similar results. Or you can put in a sketch/drawing of the features you want to be included in a map.

And please, remember to read the directory and every post after the last update before making a claim to ensure that the plot you want has not yet been taken. 

Nation Name:Lyreste https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lyreste
Desired Name:Lyreste
Desired Plot:213
Capital:Elyrion
Location of Capital:South West
Customisation: Cities-
Irada-North West, next to the sea
Flir-Centre
Mungasda-South East
The river running through is called The River Astion

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Qwert - 07-07-2018

@noisypineapples and @Lyresta, you need to have a nation in the South Pacific region to claim a plot (those you've provided aren't).

RE: Map of the South Pacific - The Sakhalinsk Empire - 07-09-2018

NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: The Sakhalinsk Empire
Nation name*: Bol'shaya Dolina
Desired Plot*: 095
Capital*: NOVYY TOKIO
Location of Capital*: Provided in Image
Customization: Image Coming Soon!

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Qwert - 07-11-2018

(07-09-2018, 08:37 AM)siames Wrote: NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: The Sakhalinsk EmpireNation name*: Bol'shaya Dolina
Desired Plot*: 095
Capital*: NOVYY TOKIO
Location of Capital*: Provided in Image
Customization: Image Coming Soon!

095 has already been claimed. Is there another plot you'd like instead?

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Dillguy9 - 07-11-2018

(04-13-2014, 07:46 AM)Qwert Wrote:

Harmakmis*:
Harmakmis*:
62*: (This is on a first-come-first-served basis. Please make sure the plot hasn't been claimed since the last update announcement.)
Capital*: Harmakmis City
Location of Capital*: At the mouth of the northernmost river 
Customization:
Please add the following:
Features:
Harmakmis River; northernmost; Second branch is the South Harmakmis River
Agnot River; middle
Soz River; southernmost
Lake Hemra; the lake in the middle
Mount Zous; small mountain in the north
Zous Island; island across from Mount Zous
Kaffa Beach; between the the Agnots and Soz Rivers
Salamca Point; the southernmost part of the plot
Kaffa Bay; from Mount Zous to Salamca Point
Mount Roavin; the large mountain below the middle river
The Zous Head; the large landmass in the north
Cities:
Zous; east of the small mountain
Gupania; on the shore between Agnot and Soz Rivers
Hemra City; on the tip of the lake
Fort Ker Lanj; in the SE corner
Farmdale; in the middle of the Agnot River

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Dillguy9 - 07-11-2018

(04-13-2014, 07:46 AM)Qwert Wrote: Gordista*:
Gordista*: Puppet Nation of Harmakmis
Desired Plot*: 74
Capital*: Fort Gordista
Location of Capital*: On the small island out from the middle of the shore
Customization:
Features:
Gordista Island; small island out from the middle of the shore
Kingland; large island in the south
Bay of Gord; bay to the south
Cities:
Fort Kakla; on the large island to the south
Fort Etla; on Etla Mt. across from Zadiner
Fort Farmburgh; in the south west corner
Fort Pine Coast; on the shore of the northern head of land
Bay City; on the south-central shore of the Bay of Gord
Zodin; close to the southwest side of the Etla Mt.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Republic of Ubesii - 07-12-2018

I felt that it was time to put Tekarai on the map if that's okay, so here's my secondary claim.

NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: Tekarai
Nation name*: Tekarai
Desired Plot*: 049
Capital*: REINZ
Location of Capital*: See Customization
Customization: The brown lines are meant to represent the federal boundaries between the five states.

Cities:
- Passan, the capital of Barkan
- Peil, the largest port in Tekarai
- Measton, the capital of Kapetka
- Larinst, capital of Nescia
- Tenk, capital of Terin

Other features:
- Mt. Tekar

Also, if it wouldn't be too much trouble I would like to make some adjustments to Ubesii:
Here are the changes for copy/paste purposes
- Tomb of the Parkai
- Tanis
- Makalis
- Gelan
- Mt. Leina
And also, due to changes in Ubesian politics, could you please change the name of The Assembly Tower to The Imperial City

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Qwert - 07-12-2018

(07-12-2018, 12:10 PM)Republic of Ubesii Wrote: I felt that it was time to put Tekarai on the map if that's okay, so here's my secondary claim.

NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: UbesiiNation name*: Tekarai
Desired Plot*: 049
Capital*: REINZ
Location of Capital*: See Customization
Customization: The brown lines are meant to represent the federal boundaries between the five states.

Cities:
- Passan, the capital of Barkan
- Peil, the largest port in Tekarai
- Measton, the capital of Kapetka
- Larinst, capital of Nescia
- Tenk, capital of Terin

Other features:
- Mt. Tekar

Also, if it wouldn't be too much trouble I would like to make some adjustments to Ubesii:
Here are the changes for copy/paste purposes
- Tomb of the Parkai
- Tanis
- Makalis
- Gelan
- Mt. Leina
And also, due to changes in Ubesian politics, could you please change the name of The Assembly Tower to The Imperial City 

You need a separate NS nation in TSP (a puppet) to claim a secondary plot. Otherwise, OK. (Also, yay, Tekarai! Smile )

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Republic of Ubesii - 07-12-2018

(07-12-2018, 12:27 PM)Qwert Wrote: You need a separate NS nation in TSP (a puppet) to claim a secondary plot. Otherwise, OK. (Also, yay, Tekarai! Smile )

Right, sorry, I've fixed the post.