The South Pacific
King of the Hill - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Lampshade Bar and Grill (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-14.html)
+---- Forum: Hall of Spam (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-60.html)
+---- Thread: King of the Hill (/thread-23.html)

RE: King of the Hill - The Hunting Pilgrims - 05-27-2017

*Regrows head, grabs Gandalf's staff and hits the Imperial Frost Federation in the head* Bad demon! Didn't your mother ever tell you that decapitationing people is rude! Your grounded! Go to your room!

RE: King of the Hill - Imperial Frost Federation - 05-27-2017

*decapitates hunting Pilgrim again, freezes the wound so his head doesn't regrow. Then proceeds to bind him in chains and drop him into oblivion* Mine!!

RE: King of the Hill - Drall - 05-27-2017

*moves to a safe spectator zone and sips wine*

King of the Hill - The Hunting Pilgrims - 05-27-2017

*Regrows body, goes to a mountain* Ha! Now I'm King of the mountain, which is way cooler than that lowly hill of yours! And also, since the ice has now melted from my decapitated body, my head is regrown and I now also rule Oblivion! Beat that!

RE: King of the Hill - Imperial Frost Federation - 05-27-2017

*does a victory dance at the top of the hill* the thread says King of the Hill! Haha! It's mine!

King of the Hill - The Hunting Pilgrims - 05-27-2017

*Finds Dwarves in the mountain* Hey Dwarves? You wanna expand your territory? Have I gotta deal for you! There's a hill down there full of gold! All you have to do is take the hill from that big meany doing a stupid dance! Oh, and be sure to wear fireproof armour that is also decapitation proof! *Dwarves charge the hill, wearing full plates of fireproof and decapitation proof armour* Now, what next?

*The other The Hunting Pilgrims, now in Oblivian, goes to the King of Oblivian* "Who disturbs me so?" Asks the King of Oblivian, in an all too hostile tone. The Hunting Pilgrims gives a nifty little bow, then asks for the aid of King Oblivian and his army of banished unliving, to take over the hill. "The one who owns this hill is given Glory? Yes. To arms my servents! This hill we shall take!" *An army of unkillable beasts rip through the Earth, bloodthirsty and ready to claim a hill.*

Both The Hunting Pilgrims unite in the middle of the two armys, they too, are ready for war. One of the two hollars up to the top of the hill "An army of ten- thousand march up to uour doorstep, ready to lay seige on this hill! Are you ready for combat, O Imperial Frost Federation? Today, We, The Hunting Pilgrims (now plural) are the Kings of the Hill! Oh, along with the King of Oblivian. CHARGE!!!!"

RE: King of the Hill - Imperial Frost Federation - 05-28-2017

*Shakes head* First its FROST, FROST! And Second Thank ye for bringin meh favorite food, the souls of the undead, unliving or whatever they call it nowadays. Third its O B V I L I O N not Oblivian, so I don’t know how you got my favorite food from nowhere, but whatever. Fourth, did I mention all life forms have water inside of their body? Finally *picks up Gandalf’s staff* You…. Shall Not….. PASS!!! *hits the staff on the ground causing the dwarves to scream in agony as they boil inside their armor as the curse boils the water inside their body. Simultaneously the souls of the Oblivian soldiers are ripped out of their bodies leaving them as a husk. After consuming the souls, the Frost grins devilishly and says, “You’re only hope be the great Retcon button to remove all of this fantastical nonsense, but it’s also mine!”

King of the Hill - The Hunting Pilgrims - 05-28-2017

How can you have Gandalf's staff, when I have it RIGHT HERE! *Takes out Gandalf's real staff and, realizing that their painful deaths were just in their head, as they didn't realize the one you had was counterfeit, the Dwarves get up and start charging back up the hill.* As for the folks from OBLIVIAN, I made them into a stew for you. And served with the greatest thing ever! Some call them apples of the earth, but I give you my greatest weapon yet! PO-TAY-TOES!

RE: King of the Hill - Imperial Frost Federation - 05-28-2017

*Frost Shakes his head as he tosses the supposedly "fake" staff of Gandalf that he took from Gandalfs corpse, and snaps his hand twice, freezing the dwarves in their tracks and boils them alive from the inside* really now? Fake or not this is still child's play. *Frost then then ignores the stew since had no use for the bodies of undead and kicks hunting Pilgrim far into the distance and away from the hill.*

King of the Hill - The Hunting Pilgrims - 05-28-2017

Oh, you may have ignored my stew, killed all my dwarves, and thrown me far away, but you forgotten about a single dwarve that was left unharmed! *This Dwarve comes up to you, kicks you in the shin and, as your shin is shattered into a trillion pieces, you tumble down the hill. In this tumble, you forgot Gandalf's "real" staff at the top of the hill. The Dwarve takes this staff and snaps it like a twig. He then throws it into a nearby fire*