The South Pacific
King of the Hill - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Lampshade Bar and Grill (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-14.html)
+---- Forum: Hall of Spam (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-60.html)
+---- Thread: King of the Hill (/thread-23.html)

RE: King of the Hill - Imperial Frost Federation - 01-31-2020

*frost avoids the fiery lance as he charged forward ready to skewer and encase Phoenix in Ice* my hill!

RE: King of the Hill - phoenixofthesun14 - 01-31-2020

*Narrowly dodges Frost's charge, leaving a wave of fire in her wake*

And what makes this hill yours?  Did you write your name on it?

*Launches a bunch of mini-fiery-lances in Frost's general direction*

RE: King of the Hill - Imperial Frost Federation - 02-01-2020

*Parries the mini fiery lances*

Now let me explain why this is my hill....

Long ago in a distant land, I, Frost, the shape shifting master of ice, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But foolish magical warriors wielding their wits and weapons stepped forth to oppose me
Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time, and flung them into the future where my evil is law. Now the fools seek to reclaim the hill and undo the Future that is Frost!

RE: King of the Hill - Vernguard - 02-01-2020

*distant horn blows, the sound of many flapping wings fills the air, a dark shape fills the horizon, as it moves closer it becomes many smaller shapes, and as it gets even closer it becomes an army of small,cute,baby, dragons, riding on one is a small man, a gnome maybe?* the hill is mine, bow down and survive. Shouts the gnome in a surprisingly deep voice. *suddenly the dragons breath out fire, but with so many it appears to be a wall of fire, and it engulfs all who do not stand down*
I said the hill is mine muhahaha  the gnome shouts

RE: King of the Hill - phoenixofthesun14 - 02-01-2020

*stands in the wall of flames, absorbing the heat like a sponge*

Bruh, you have made a fatal mistake.

*pushes the wall right back from whence it came, along with a powerful wind with every flap of the Phoenix' majestic wings, knocking all the airborne creatures all over the place and fanning the flames ever hotter*

Now please, do be kind and allow good Frost and I to finish our epic battle of the ages, will you?

*eyes glow green* never, the hill is mine and mine only, so again I ask you to leave or you will face my wrath. *i start to shake, my skin turns green, then scaly, I grow to twenty foot tall and 45 long, and standing in front of you is, a, massive green dragon* for hell hath no rage like mine

*Frost watches the green lizard battle Phoenix with mild amusement*

You're rather small for a Dragon, perhaps it'd be better to call you a drake or wyvern.

*Frost then forms a large icicle and throws it at Vernguard*

Did you not listen to my monologue explaining why this is my hill?

*grabs icicle* I listened, but I’m a dragon what do you expect? I want the hill, and I’m in my small form, so I can enlarge myself. *casually bats Phoenix aside* now if you will listen to my explanation of why the hill is mine.

along time ago before humans walked the earth this hill was mine, sure every so often a dinosaur would try and take it, but there bones are now under this hill 
*yawns* any way, you see this hill was my lair, it was my home, after my mother died it was all I had left, I put my vast fortune under this hill, of course it is protected so even if you dig it up you will die, I raised my young here... I saw them die here... foolish humans... my family has ruled this hill for millions of years! Of course they are not here anymore as humans developed things such as nuclear warheads and the such *sighs* but I return here once more to take my vast fortunes and leave to a new life, else were, if you want to know were I will go, well then I guess you'll never know, but give me my treasure and I will leave you to too you “epic battle” huh you should see when dragons fight, and the ones as old as my to, not some weak younglings, well anyway the choice is yours, let me pass so I may take my treasure, or die. 

If you're referring to the smelted pile of gold under the hill it no longer exists.
Its been melted, reformed, and destroyed so many times that there is nothing under the hill.
Now that you have lost your "justification" I will ask you to leave this hill or be a Lizardsicle.

Oh but you see it’s magic gold, there for its stuck to the hill, it’s sorta like integrated into the hill so if the hill is still largely intact, which it is, the gold will be here, can your mortal mind comprehend that? Anyway give me like ten minutes or so and I can draw it out, *i grow to 40 feet tall and 80 feet long* consider this your last warning.