The South Pacific
Map of the South Pacific - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Pacifica (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-109.html)
+---- Forum: Facts and Maps (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-291.html)
+---- Thread: Map of the South Pacific (/thread-241.html)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Bonaugure - 01-03-2015

(01-03-2015, 04:21 AM)Brutland and Norden Wrote: There is a new update pending, and you can access it via this link. As soon as the error gets sorted out, I will update the OP. Wink

Map is updated to post #107! Also thanks to absolutely everybody for keeping me awake while working on this.

@Ryccia, Darkstrait, Sanden:
I would just like to ask about the NS account to which we will link the secondary claim? To get a secondary claim you need another NS nation. Wink

@Henn:
Yes, the plots are not available for secondary claims.

For Clarification:
To get a second claim, you must be first a citizen, and then have another NS account to claim, in accordance to the "one NS account-one plot rule". This NS account will be linked to your secondary claim. If this secondary NS account ceases to exist or moves to another region, the secondary claim linked to it will also be removed, even if the main nation is still in TSP. It also makes it easier to track dorn nations to add and nations to prune from the map. Smile Then you must select from the list of available secondary claims/plots. We might be discussing if there is a need to open more plots for colonies/secondary claims.

Thank you for your good work.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Ryccia - 01-04-2015

(01-03-2015, 04:21 AM)Brutland and Norden Wrote: There is a new update pending, and you can access it via this link. As soon as the error gets sorted out, I will update the OP. Wink

Map is updated to post #107! Also thanks to absolutely everybody for keeping me awake while working on this.

@Ryccia, Darkstrait, Sanden:
I would just like to ask about the NS account to which we will link the secondary claim? To get a secondary claim you need another NS nation. Wink

@Henn:
Yes, the plots are not available for secondary claims.

For Clarification:
To get a second claim, you must be first a citizen, and then have another NS account to claim, in accordance to the "one NS account-one plot rule". This NS account will be linked to your secondary claim. If this secondary NS account ceases to exist or moves to another region, the secondary claim linked to it will also be removed, even if the main nation is still in TSP. It also makes it easier to track dorn nations to add and nations to prune from the map. Smile Then you must select from the list of available secondary claims/plots. We might be discussing if there is a need to open more plots for colonies/secondary claims.
Trussus Islands
Can you update it now? Smile

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Thommys - 01-05-2015

Nation in the South Pacific: Summerset Plains
Nation name: Colonies of Summerset Plains
Desired Plot: 018
Capital: River-Port
Location of Capital: On the part where the river turns into sea at the river on the left
Customization: Ferve (And inch South-West from capital), First-Port (Two inches from the coast on the right), Versailles (A inch and a half south west from First-Port)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Kris Kringle - 01-05-2015

Please, use the Edit option instead of deleting posts.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Thommys - 01-05-2015

I thought i needed to delete it until i found out my post was not needed to be edited

RE: Map of the South Pacific - caasd - 01-05-2015

Addition : Third city located on the island below Sapsmarsh - named Freldenham
Addition : Small inlet of water below the "Caasd" label - named Bay of Safome

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Darkstrait - 01-05-2015

Nation in the South Pacific*: Mrs. Ethel J. Bundy's Birthday Island
Nation name*: same
Desired Plot*: 017
Capital*: Port Mercia
Location of Capital*: Northern part of the island
Customization: Another city called Locaha Beach, southern part, and a military base called Grandfather Cave Military Center.
(this is a colony)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Bonaugure - 01-06-2015

Customization: the addition of Mt. Primjer 5,163 m. as the second mountain and volcano in the range (it borders with plot 044).
The addition of the name Geronimo for the river that borders the city Daheim.
It'd be good to have just the name Bonaugure instead of the long name in the map.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Hopolis - 01-10-2015

If it's possible I'd like to add my nation as follows:

Nation in the South Pacific*: Commonwealth of Hopolis
Nation name*: Hopolis
Desired Plot*: 003 (if not available please see below)
Capital*: Argo City
Location of Capital*: Eastern side of largest island by river mouth
Customization: None

If 003 isn't available I'd be happy with 142 as an alternative with capital on eastern side of largest island.

Thank you!

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Anaheim - 01-11-2015

Nation in the South Pacific*: Anahiem
Nation name*: Anahiem
Desired Plot*: 158
Capital*: Anaceadia
Location of Capital*: In the middle of 158
Customization: none