The South Pacific
Corrupt a Wish - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Lampshade Bar and Grill (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-14.html)
+---- Forum: Hall of Spam (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-60.html)
+---- Thread: Corrupt a Wish (/thread-27.html)

RE: Corrupt a Wish - Kris Kringle - 10-07-2014

Granted, but you lose your nation.

I wish I hadn't pictured UFI getting wasted and waking up next to Unibot.

RE: Corrupt a Wish - The Solar System Scope - 10-07-2014

Granted, you picture yourself getting wasted and waking up next to yourself.

I wish that homework was banned and everything was done at school Mon-Thu 11-13.

RE: Corrupt a Wish - TAC Saxton - 10-07-2014

Granted, but you work constantly without a lunch.

I wish the Ood were real.

RE: Corrupt a Wish - Qwert - 10-07-2014

Granted, but they never reveal themselves.

I wish I got the Nobel Prize in physics.

RE: Corrupt a Wish - TAC Saxton - 10-07-2014

Granted, but your theory is later disproved and ridiculed.

I wish civilization was a huge psychopath wielding a club.

RE: Corrupt a Wish - The Solar System Scope - 10-09-2014

Granted, but you'll never notice.

I wish I had a nice house.

RE: Corrupt a Wish - The Union of Free Individuals - 10-09-2014

(Content warning, holy @#$% this got real dark real fast, contains cannibalism, forced auto-cannibalism, descent into madness, murder, familicide, disembodiment, possession by an evil force, eternal imprisonment, self-burial and ironic doom. You have been Warned.)

Granted, on the surface, it appears to be an absolute dream house, but after spending a few weeks in it, you start to notice strange happenings, doors opening for no reason, strange silhouettes cast in the shadows of the walls, your pools hot tub is always freezing, despite numerous attempts at repairing it...

You brush off these minor annoyances as too much stress, and try to go about your life as normal. But soon things get worse, you hear strange noises in the night, and the feeling of being watched constantly haunts you. Soon you fall deeper and deeper into paranoia, losing friends, family and, career as people find you more and more disconcerting. You become so depressed and unloved you feel like you might as well be invisible. You retreat more and more into your own mind until you do little more then gibber incoherently. Until one fateful night, you come home from wandering the twisted wonderland of your own imagination, walk through the door of your fabulous mansion, and see the blood soaked corpses of everyone you ever cared for, arrayed on your kitchen table as if for a horrific feast. Seated at said table is a horrific beast of a man, its flesh flayed off to reveal bloodshot eyes, teeth filed down to points and rupturous boils where its nose and ears should be, and layers of flesh dangling from dessicated arms. It looks up from its gruesome feast and stares at you, and as you stair back at its all-too-familiar eyes, your realize how foolish you have been, and that when your mind retreated from your body, it left room for something... Else, to inhabit it. The Thing-That-Once-Was-You, smiles wickedly, before finishing its grisly feast, and, using the claw-like remains of your own hands rips into the festering hole that was once your ear, and pulls out a piece of what was once your brain. It places it in a hollow brick, and carefully, almost tenderly sets it into the marvelous brick mantle place, binding your mind to the house forever. It then drags the remains of the corpses out into your pristine yard, and buries them, before finally digging a grave for your own corpse, and entombing itself inside.

Months later, after you fail to make you first payments, and your "disappearance", the house gains a new owner, a kindly looking man, with a wife and three children, and you do your best to warn them of the danger, but all you can do is cast shadows on their windows, and make scratches in their walls...

I Wish for a Magical Rainbow Unicorn Pony! With Extra Sparkles! And Glitter! And even more Rainbows!

RE: Corrupt a Wish - The Solar System Scope - 10-09-2014

(Hello? I said "nice". Not "looking nice, but horrible inside". Creep.)
Granted, but it becomes a regular pony after the first night.

I wish TUOFI (the guy above me) weren't a creep.

RE: Corrupt a Wish - The Union of Free Individuals - 10-09-2014

Granted, but I become boring instead.

I wish for a bagel.

RE: Corrupt a Wish - Qwert - 10-09-2014

Granted, but only if you put it in a nice golden frame on the wall.

I wish there was an early 20th century dictator next to me.