The South Pacific
Interregional Diplomacy Game - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Lampshade Bar and Grill (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Interregional Diplomacy Game (/thread-3048.html)

Interregional Diplomacy Game - Feirmont - 09-05-2015

The Rejected Realms, Lazarus, The South Pacific, Spiritus and Taijitu are pleased to announce our first-ever interregional diplomacy game! We're really excited about getting this together, and we hope you'll join us.

Diplomacy? Huh, what's that?

Diplomacy is a strategy board-game. You control one WWI-era power, and your goal is to achieve domination by taking over territory. The game involves both strategy in moving your troops around the map, in order to control more provinces, as well as knowing when to make (or break) alliances! 

Sounds... Interesting, I suppose. How do you play it?

Quite simple! When you hold on to a province for a turn, it becomes yours. Some provinces have supply centres, and the ultimate goal is to control the majority of those. For every supply centre you hold, you have an additional unit on the map, so you can defend your growing territory. For a more thorough explanation of the rules, see here.

Okay, you've bought me over. Where do I sign up?

Right here in this thread! Sign-ups will stay open for five days, following which you will receive a link to your game. In the meantime, please also sign-up for the website here

RE: Interregional Diplomacy Game - Hammerstar - 09-06-2015

meh, why not?

RE: Interregional Diplomacy Game - Zak6858 - 09-06-2015

I wish I could but I really shouldnt be using my email for this (Im already usig it for things I shouldnt) I'd get my own but im the laziest being on Earth. But If I change my mind consider this as a 'tag'

RE: Interregional Diplomacy Game - Darkstrait - 09-06-2015

OOH OOH I LOVE THIS GAME, BUT NO ONE ELSE EVER WANTS TO PLAY IT

RE: Interregional Diplomacy Game - The Solar System Scope - 09-07-2015

Ooh, an anschluß game, can I join?

RE: Interregional Diplomacy Game - Farengeto - 09-10-2015

Is there room for a last minute signup?

RE: Interregional Diplomacy Game - Guy - 09-10-2015

We're currently a player short of a full game in each one, so if you're interested in signing-up, there's still time!

To join your game, to to playdiplomacy.com, and once you're signed-up and logged-in, go to join game, and look-up your game by number.

[Image: ctmWOJ1.png]

RE: Interregional Diplomacy Game - The Solar System Scope - 09-10-2015

My name is not The Solar Scope. TSSS, SSS, The Solar System Scope, Scope, even Astrofolk, BUT NOT The Solar Scope. Also, how do I enter?
EDIT: Alright, joined, I am Starman2000TSSS. Because that's the approximate name I have everywhere.

RE: Interregional Diplomacy Game - Farengeto - 09-10-2015

I'll sign up then.

RE: Interregional Diplomacy Game - The Solar System Scope - 10-03-2015

DUDES, WHY YOU NO COME???