The South Pacific
Fortunately\Unfortunately - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Lampshade Bar and Grill (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-14.html)
+---- Forum: Hall of Spam (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-60.html)
+---- Thread: Fortunately\Unfortunately (/thread-4809.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Fortunately\Unfortunately - GI-Land - 02-02-2017

Fortunately, Llama had a life jacket on. Unfortunately, there were sharks in the water. Fortunately, the sharks were very full. Unfortunately, there was a crocodile in the water too! Fortunately, the crocodile didn't have any teeth. Unfortunately, the crocodile had guns. Fortunately they didn't know, how to use these guns. Unfortunately for them, Llama did. Fortunately the bullets were made of llama fur.

Unfortunately Llama didn't have fingers to pull the trigger. Fortunately it brought a knife with him, that he could place in its mouth.

RE: Fortunately\Unfortunately - Ausstan - 02-03-2017

Fortunately, Llama had a life jacket on. Unfortunately, there were sharks in the water. Fortunately, the sharks were very full. Unfortunately, there was a crocodile in the water too! Fortunately, the crocodile didn't have any teeth. Unfortunately, the crocodile had guns. Fortunately they didn't know, how to use these guns. Unfortunately for them, Llama did. Fortunately the bullets were made of llama fur.

Unfortunately Llama didn't have fingers to pull the trigger. Fortunately, he used his big llama tongue to pull the trigger

RE: Fortunately\Unfortunately - Hammerstar - 02-03-2017

Unfortunately Llama didn't have fingers to pull the trigger. Fortunately, he used his big llama tongue to pull the trigger, unfortunately, I decided to turn away from it all, only to be caught by gangsters

RE: Fortunately\Unfortunately - GI-Land - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 04:10 AM)Ausstan Wrote: Fortunately, Llama had a life jacket on. Unfortunately, there were sharks in the water. Fortunately, the sharks were very full. Unfortunately, there was a crocodile in the water too! Fortunately, the crocodile didn't have any teeth. Unfortunately, the crocodile had guns. Fortunately they didn't know, how to use these guns. Unfortunately for them, Llama did. Fortunately the bullets were made of llama fur.

Unfortunately Llama didn't have fingers to pull the trigger. Fortunately, he used his big llama tongue to pull the trigger

I'm sorry to interrupt this game to rant, but I don't know, what's so difficult to copy and paste the post, that was before you and not the post before the last post -.-
I just stick now with the version, that Hammerstar continued, but to be honest, that's just unfair and not logical and also against the rules to just use the post, which is fitting you better. Just saying.

Unfortunately Llama didn't have fingers to pull the trigger. Fortunately, he used his big llama tongue to pull the trigger, unfortunately, I decided to turn away from it all, only to be caught by gangsters. Fortunately those gangsters were cats.

RE: Fortunately\Unfortunately - Ausstan - 02-04-2017

(02-03-2017, 10:30 AM)GI-Land Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 04:10 AM)Ausstan Wrote: Fortunately, Llama had a life jacket on. Unfortunately, there were sharks in the water. Fortunately, the sharks were very full. Unfortunately, there was a crocodile in the water too! Fortunately, the crocodile didn't have any teeth. Unfortunately, the crocodile had guns. Fortunately they didn't know, how to use these guns. Unfortunately for them, Llama did. Fortunately the bullets were made of llama fur.

I'm sorry to interrupt this game to rant, but I don't know, what's so difficult to copy and paste the post, that was before you and not the post before the last post -.-
I just stick now with the version, that Hammerstar continued, but to be honest, that's just unfair and not logical and also against the rules to just use the post, which is fitting you better. Just saying.

Unfortunately Llama didn't have fingers to pull the trigger. Fortunately, he used his big llama tongue to pull the trigger, unfortunately, I decided to turn away from it all, only to be caught by gangsters. Fortunately those gangsters were cats.

GI, it was an accident, didn't see your post, cause it was on the next page. Sorry for causing you to rant.

On a slightly lighter note, here is the next sentence!

Unfortunately Llama didn't have fingers to pull the trigger. Fortunately, he used his big llama tongue to pull the trigger, unfortunately, I decided to turn away from it all, only to be caught by gangsters. Fortunately those gangsters were cats. Unfortunately, they were genetically enhanced super evil cats.

RE: Fortunately\Unfortunately - Escade - 02-04-2017

Unfortunately Llama didn't have fingers to pull the trigger. Fortunately, he used his big llama tongue to pull the trigger. Unfortunately, I decided to turn away from it all, only to be caught by gangsters. Fortunately those gangsters were cats. Unfortunately, they were genetically enhanced super evil cats. Fortunately genetically enhanced super evil gangster cats wanted to make Llama their friend because of his soft fur.

RE: Fortunately\Unfortunately - Ausstan - 02-06-2017

Unfortunately Llama didn't have fingers to pull the trigger. Fortunately, he used his big llama tongue to pull the trigger. Unfortunately, I decided to turn away from it all, only to be caught by gangsters. Fortunately those gangsters were cats. Unfortunately, they were genetically enhanced super evil cats. Fortunately genetically enhanced super evil gangster cats wanted to make Llama their friend because of his soft fur. Unfortunately, they had allergies to llama fur.

RE: Fortunately\Unfortunately - Person Guy - 02-06-2017

Unfortunately Llama didn't have fingers to pull the trigger. Fortunately, he used his big llama tongue to pull the trigger. Unfortunately, I decided to turn away from it all, only to be caught by gangsters. Fortunately those gangsters were cats. Unfortunately, they were genetically enhanced super evil cats. Fortunately genetically enhanced super evil gangster cats wanted to make Llama their friend because of his soft fur. Unfortunately, they had allergies to llama fur. Fortunately, They sent the Llama to Australia to be friends with a Kangaroo since they couldn't

RE: Fortunately\Unfortunately - Escade - 02-06-2017

Unfortunately Llama didn't have fingers to pull the trigger. Fortunately, he used his big llama tongue to pull the trigger. Unfortunately, I decided to turn away from it all, only to be caught by gangsters. Fortunately those gangsters were cats. Unfortunately, they were genetically enhanced super evil cats. Fortunately genetically enhanced super evil gangster cats wanted to make Llama their friend because of his soft fur. Unfortunately, they had allergies to llama fur. Fortunately, They sent the Llama to Australia to be friends with a Kangaroo since they couldn't.

Unfortunately the kangaroo was a boxer.

RE: Fortunately\Unfortunately - Ausstan - 02-07-2017

Unfortunately Llama didn't have fingers to pull the trigger. Fortunately, he used his big llama tongue to pull the trigger. Unfortunately, I decided to turn away from it all, only to be caught by gangsters. Fortunately those gangsters were cats. Unfortunately, they were genetically enhanced super evil cats. Fortunately genetically enhanced super evil gangster cats wanted to make Llama their friend because of his soft fur. Unfortunately, they had allergies to llama fur. Fortunately, They sent the Llama to Australia to be friends with a Kangaroo since they couldn't.

Unfortunately the kangaroo was a boxer. Fortunately, he had an injury from his last match-up against Muhammad Ali.