The South Pacific
Qvait-Huawan Megatunnel Opening - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Pacifica (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-109.html)
+---- Forum: Diplomacy (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-116.html)
+---- Thread: Qvait-Huawan Megatunnel Opening (/thread-4867.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Qvait-Huawan Megatunnel Opening - Hammerstar - 02-14-2017

"The Qvaiticans are on the line."

"Please."

The Peony took the phone from her Secretary.

"Ah pleased to have called you your excellency, I came to inquire about the inauguration... yes, I was wondering, from which end are we going to inaugurate this tunnel? The Qvaitican or the Peonic side?"

RE: Qvait-Huawan Megatunnel Opening - Jay Coop - 02-14-2017

Chancellor Margaret Harrison said, "What we have in plan is for us to start the inauguration in your country, then take the first-ever train ride in the tunnel to the Qvaitican side, where we close the inauguration."

RE: Qvait-Huawan Megatunnel Opening - Hammerstar - 02-17-2017

"Excellent choice, we shall prepare accordingly for the inauguration on the agreed date. A press conference before the inauguration may be in order. We shall be having you and her majesty the Queen upon your arrival, so please inform us of your method of arrival and wether you would like to arrive on agreed date or the day before. Is there anything else that you'd like to change or inquire?"

RE: Qvait-Huawan Megatunnel Opening - Jay Coop - 02-17-2017

"We shall take a plane to Huawan. We will arrive the day before the inauguration. I think that it's going to be a great day!"

RE: Qvait-Huawan Megatunnel Opening - Hammerstar - 02-19-2017

"Alright, I need to turn off the phone, keep in touch, wassalamualikum."

The Peony turned off the phone, and handed it to her secretary.

Afternoon, the Ceo birds fly around the airport, and are scared of the occasional sounds of plane jets.

High Diplomat Diao Chan waited in Lotus International Airport along with several of the royal defenders, The Peony had instructed her to greet their guests and invite them for tea in The Peony's manor. Ms Chan waited anxiously for the neighbors of the Peocracy, and chewed her nails. It was indeed uncommon for a lady that wore such a fine ao dai to be waltzing back and forth across the V.I.P arrival gate.

Nevertheless, she awaited the arrival of the Qvaiticans, and is prepared to compose herself once they meet.

RE: Qvait-Huawan Megatunnel Opening - Jay Coop - 02-19-2017

Queen Melissa, Chancellor Margaret Harrison, Vice Chancellor Elena Reese, Secretary Avianna Aldridge, Secretary Stephen Weissmüller, and Ambassador Dawson Blackburn were going to be the esteemed members of the Qvaitican delegation. While Ambassador Blackburn was in Huawan, the rest of the delegation was boarding Executive One in Stockholm. However, the Leader of the Opposition, Nicole Chancellor, as the provocateur she always is, took to QNC to voice her outrage, "Here we see the Chancellor opening up a tunnel giving way for a bunch of foreigners to invade our land. If a single foreigner murders, rapes, or steals from one of our people, the fault will land solely on her, the Left, and the country of which the foreigner came from. Margaret Harrison cares more about foreigners than her own people."

Michael Trudeau, the Chancellor's Chief of Staff, notified Harrison about Nicole Chancellor's comments. Harrison sighed, "She just can never shut up." Trudeau asked Harrison whether to hold a press conference. She said, "Yeah, why not?"

"Chancellor Harrison, are you aware of what Nicole Chancellor said and what is your response to her comments?"

"I would have thought that we all learned that Nicole Chancellor likes to use scare tactics."

"Chancellor Harrison, what will happen when a foreigner does murder, rape, or steal?"

"When it happens, that person will be punished, as is the case for any crime committed by any person."

"Chancellor Harrison, how do you think the government of Huawan will respond to this?"

"I think they will know who's the Chancellor and who's the opposition."

"Chancellor Harrison, Nicole Chancellor is calling for a snap election. Are you worried?"

"The Labor–Green Coalition holds 52 seats. The Left holds 60 seats. I'm not worried at all."

Stephen Weissmüller, the Secretary of Transportation, was having a conversation with Vice Chancellor Elena Reese, "According to our studies, maglev trains are environment-friendly. You don't need coal or anything. Maglev is short for magnetic levitation. They're magnets. Here's something interesting: when you're on the train, you're technically floating. The train is in the air and not touching the rail." Reese said, "Wow, that really is interesting. How fast would we be going on the train?" Weissmüller replied, "I am told that the maglev we will be riding will be travelling at 500 km/h." Reese was astonished, "That's really fast!"

"Hey mom, which dress should I wear on the way down the stairs?" Even though Melissa was the Queen, she didn't put herself above her mother. Margaret said, "You're the Queen." Mom. "The blue one would look great on you, but go with the one you want to wear."

Avianna Aldridge, the Secretary of State, was on the phone with Ambassador Blackburn, "Where are you at this moment?" The ambassador responded, "I'm at the embassy. We're currently in contact with the local authorities, making sure that security is tight." Aldridge asked, "Should we expect protesters after what Nicole Chancellor said?" Blackburn said, "I would expect those protesters to be outside her office in Stockholm, but not here in Huawan." The two chuckled.

Executive One landed in Huawan and the Qvaitican delegation were waiting patiently for the boarding stairs to be set up outside the door of the plane.

RE: Qvait-Huawan Megatunnel Opening - Hammerstar - 02-20-2017

[Image: 622e71559be90ac.jpg]

An hour before the plane landed, royal soldiers are prepared with precision, their commanders came here and there with tape measurers to make sure that every soldier is in line, literally. If they are not measuring the line, they would go around with tissues, and wiped the faces of the soldiers that displayed such a straight expression.

Next to the red carpet laid out however, are the royal guardians with stout shining armor and brandishing crescent-like blades fitted into long wooden poles with red and white cloths tied up top. Lining up from the plane exit to the entrance of the V.I.P terminal, they endured the winds of jet stream.

High Diplomat Diao Chan anxiously awaited for the arrival of the plane, she bit her nails until the plane was in view, in which she straightened up her ao dai and wore her conical straw hat. As the plane was directed towards the red carpet and its doors open, she walked on the red carpet passing the perfectly neat soldiers next to the air stair. She alone stood in the middle of that carpet, preparing to greet the Qvaiticans.

RE: Qvait-Huawan Megatunnel Opening - Jay Coop - 02-21-2017

The Qvaitican delegation, led by Queen Melissa, took their first steps outside the plane, waving to the crowd and the cameras in the distance.

RE: Qvait-Huawan Megatunnel Opening - Hammerstar - 02-22-2017

High Diplomat Diao Chan took off her leaf hat and bowed to the young Queen. It's weird, Diao Chan had thought that the Qvaitican Queen was slightly older, but the woman standing before her is quite similar to the Nuwang.

"Welcome allies of the Peocracy, allow me to introduce myself, I am the High Diplomat of the Peocracy of Huawan and honored retainer of her majesty The Peony. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

RE: Qvait-Huawan Megatunnel Opening - Jay Coop - 02-22-2017

The Queen said a simple "Hi, I love your country already."