The South Pacific
Office of Assembly Affairs - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Government District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Assembly of the South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Office of Assembly Affairs (/thread-5131.html)

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Roavin - 04-11-2019

I have a suggestion. As per the Criminal Code, it's up to the Chair to rule upon the classification of materials within the Private Halls (and implicitly #legislators-lounge). How about a thread in the Private Halls where citizens can officially request permission to publish or declassify confidential information originating from private assembly locations?

RE: Leave of Absence Applications - Kris Kringle - 04-11-2019

Start: 11/04/19
End: 11/05/19
Reason: major difficulties in real life

RE: Leave of Absence Applications - Bzerneleg - 04-12-2019

(04-11-2019, 08:49 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Start: 11/04/19
End: 11/05/19
Reason: major difficulties in real life

Noted. Wishing you a good return.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Bzerneleg - 04-12-2019

(04-11-2019, 03:47 PM)Roavin Wrote: I have a suggestion. As per the Criminal Code, it's up to the Chair to rule upon the classification of materials within the Private Halls (and implicitly #legislators-lounge). How about a thread in the Private Halls where citizens can officially request permission to publish or declassify confidential information originating from private assembly locations?

That sounds like a good idea to me. I'll decide and make a public announcement very soon.

RE: Leave of Absence Applications - Amerion - 04-14-2019

His Supreme Excellency is back!

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - The Pharcyde - 04-19-2019

My nation in The South Pacific is now Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Amerion - 04-20-2019

I feel obliged to bring to the Chair's attention a matter of gravest concern which, should it not be immediately rectified, will have global consequences — the likes of which give doomsday preppers a return on their investments.

Charter Wrote:VIII. THE HIGH COURT

Creating a supreme judicial authority for the Coalition.

1 The High Court will consist of one Chief Justice and a number of Associate Justices, and will hold exclusive judicial authority in the Coalition.

(2) The procedure for the appointment of the justices will be defined in a general law by the Assembly.

(3) Procedures for the conduct of criminal trials and civil cases will be defined in a general law by the Assembly

Omg There is no parentheses Omg

RE: Leave of Absence Applications - USoVietnam - 04-20-2019

Start date: 20/4
End date: 17/5
Reason: School

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Nakari - 04-20-2019

With the new Community Standards introduced, the legislator application form has been updated by the Legislator Committee, according to the Legislator Committee Act. It now asks applicants to confirm that they have read and understood our community standards.

RE: Leave of Absence Applications - Bzerneleg - 04-21-2019

(04-20-2019, 12:47 PM)USoVietnam Wrote: Start date: 20/4
End date: 17/5
Reason: School

Noted.