The South Pacific
Office of Assembly Affairs - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Government District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Assembly of the South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Office of Assembly Affairs (/thread-5131.html)

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Poppy - 04-21-2019

That's a really good idea. Honestly, before it was updated I had never read it because I wasn't even aware it existed Nervous

RE: Leave of Absence Applications - Roavin - 05-01-2019

Start: May 1, 2019
End: May 6, 2019

Reason: Need a few days off for various reasons. Sandaoguo, as senior-most Cabinet member, will be acting PM in my absence. I'll still be reachable on and off via Discord or, if the crap really hits the fan, Nakari or Birdkeeper have other ways to reach me as well.

RE: Leave of Absence Applications - Braincoolo/mryasia - 05-05-2019

Start Date:Today
End Date: 12th of May, 2019
Reason(s):The Most Important Finals are beginning rn, I need time to study

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Bormiar - 05-05-2019

My TSP nation is now Of Tommy.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Nakari - 05-07-2019

ABOUT LEGISLATOR CHECKS
The Legislator Committee has the authority to remove Legislator status from Legislators who fail to meet the voting requirement and/or fail to maintain their eligibility as Legislators.

A Legislator meets the voting requirement if they are present for a majority of all votes conducted in the previous calendar month if a minimum of two votes occurred.

On the advice of the Chair, the Legislator Committee has the power to exempt Legislators who failed the voting requirement under reasonable extenuating circumstances, in which case they would receive a warning. Should they have once again failed the requirement in the following month, they would lose their Legislator status.

This month, since the votes ran concurrently, the Legislator Committee contacted all Legislators due to lose status before performing the Legislator Check (except those with prior warning). Those who were willing to lose status, or who did not reply or see the message in time, have been removed. Those who wanted to keep their status and paid enough attention to reply in time have been exempted from the requirement this month.

(2) Within the first week of each calendar month, the Legislator Committee will remove legislator status from a legislator if they failed the voting requirement in the past month, if applicable, or otherwise no longer meet the eligibility requirements as described herein. The Legislator Committee may exercise discretion and not remove legislators under reasonable extenuating circumstances.

(3) A legislator fails the voting requirement if they are absent for more than half of all votes finished in the previous calendar month, if a minimum of two votes occurred. Legislators who have an approved leave of absence from the Chair shall not be considered absent for votes in the given time frame.
Legislator Committee Act, Article 3, Section 2 & 3 [Image: rxtQsR3.png]

LEGISLATOR CHECK

LegislatorPeriod of ServiceReason
Argenistan4 April 2019 — 7 May 2019Failed the voting requirement (0/2 votes).
Balti29 December 2018 — 7 May 2019Failed the voting requirement (0/2 votes).
InkyQueen5 April 2019 — 7 May 2019Failed the voting requirement (0/2 votes).
Jebediah18 November 2018 — 7 May 2019Failed the voting requirement (0/2 votes).
kodyremer1212 March 2019 — 7 May 2019Failed the voting requirement (0/2 votes).
Mikole21 March 2019 — 7 May 2019Failed the voting requirement (0/2 votes).
Techganet1 January 2019 — 7 May 2019Failed the voting requirement (0/2 votes).
The Pharcyde4 April 2019 — 7 May 2019Failed the voting requirement (0/2 votes).
The Sakhalinsk Empire23 June 2018 — 7 May 2019Failed the voting requirement (0/2 votes).
Zess10 March 2019 — 7 May 2019Failed the voting requirement (0/2 votes).

RE: Leave of Absence Applications - Nakari - 05-07-2019

Posting pre-emptively so that I can't conveniently forget to file it and then feel like I have to stick around...

Start: 20th May
End: 14th June
Reasons: Exams

RE: Leave of Absence Applications - Poppy - 05-12-2019

Start: Immediately
End: May 24
Reason: Irl troubles, also exams and papers, but mostly because of lots of Irl troubles

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Witchcraft and Sorcery - 05-15-2019

@ the relevant people, whether that be LegComm or Bzern:

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=hexerei_und_zauberei may be considered my primary TSP nation going forward.

RE: Leave of Absence Applications - Amerion - 05-16-2019

Start Date: 17 May
End Date: 24 May
Reason(s): Busy busy busy

RE: Leave of Absence Applications - Witchcraft and Sorcery - 05-17-2019

Start date: 18 May
End date: 22 May
Reason: Vacationing in Iceland... unsure of internet access