The South Pacific
Office of Assembly Affairs - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Government District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Assembly of the South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Office of Assembly Affairs (/thread-5131.html)

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Amerion - 02-28-2020

(02-23-2020, 02:21 AM)Amerion Wrote: Start Date: 23 February
End Date: 28 February
Reason(s): Studies

Extension until 6 March

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Tsunamy - 03-01-2020

Start Date: Feb. 27 (If we can do this retroactively); March 1 (if not)
End Date: March 4 
Reason(s): IRL stuff

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Beepee - 03-10-2020

(01-31-2020, 04:30 AM)Beepee Wrote: Dear Assembly,

I request leave from

Start date 5 February, 2020
To
End Date 7 March 2020

I am heading down south to undertake postbushfire recovery work and will have spotty internet access... I'll try and be on when I can.

Dearest chair of the assmebly.

Please may an extension to the above

New end date
28 March.

Again, access will be spotty in some areas and i will endeavour to be on when i can.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - phoenixofthesun14 - 03-10-2020

(03-10-2020, 01:25 AM)Beepee Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 04:30 AM)Beepee Wrote: Dear Assembly,

I request leave from

Start date 5 February, 2020
To
End Date 7 March 2020

I am heading down south to undertake postbushfire recovery work and will have spotty internet access... I'll try and be on when I can.

Dearest chair of the assmebly.

Please may an extension to the above

New end date
28 March.

Again, access will be spotty in some areas and i will endeavour to be on when i can.

Noted! Stay safe out there!

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Rebeltopia - 03-12-2020

(02-03-2020, 09:18 AM)Rebeltopia Wrote: Putting this in early... If things change, I'll be sure to let the Chair know ASAP.

Start Date: February 15 2020
End Date: March 4 2020
Reason(s): Packing, and moving house. Not exactly sure when I will loose internet at the "old" place, or have it set up at the "new" place.

I need to extend this for another few weeks for personal reasons. If the chair sees it fit, Id like to retroactive to the 4th. If not, a new start date of today will suffice. Please contact me thru discord DM if you have any questions; I'll see it eventually.

End Date: March 28 2020
Reason(s): Personal and workload.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - phoenixofthesun14 - 03-12-2020

(03-12-2020, 09:54 PM)Rebeltopia Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 09:18 AM)Rebeltopia Wrote: Putting this in early... If things change, I'll be sure to let the Chair know ASAP.

Start Date: February 15 2020
End Date: March 4 2020
Reason(s): Packing, and moving house. Not exactly sure when I will loose internet at the "old" place, or have it set up at the "new" place.

I need to extend this for another few weeks for personal reasons. If the chair sees it fit, Id like to retroactive to the 4th. If not, a new start date of today will suffice. Please contact me thru discord DM if you have any questions; I'll see it eventually.

End Date: March 28 2020
Reason(s): Personal and workload.

Noted. I hope all goes well for you!

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Omega - 04-14-2020

Start date: April 14th
End date: April 26th
Reasons: It's a hellish two weeks with university so I need the time off. Y'all will still hopefully see me but I need to be able to know I can just let go if need be.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - phoenixofthesun14 - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 03:59 PM)Omega Wrote: Start date: April 14th
End date: April 26th
Reasons: It's a hellish two weeks with university so I need the time off. Y'all will still hopefully see me but I need to be able to know I can just let go if need be.

Good luck Omega! You got this!

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Amerion - 04-30-2020

I would like to petition the Chair to restrict any substantial discussion on Omega's proposal (and any other proposals which may result from it) to the Assembly's sub-forum. While the Legislators' Lounge in Discord is ordinarily a useful medium of communication, clearly, if we have gained nothing from the last two days in the channel, it is that heated words are more likely to be exchanged in there than on the forum where we can engage in a more civil form of discourse.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Seraph - 04-30-2020

(04-30-2020, 06:07 AM)Amerion Wrote: I would like to petition the Chair to restrict any substantial discussion on Omega's proposal (and any other proposals which may result from it) to the Assembly's sub-forum. While the Legislators' Lounge in Discord is ordinarily a useful medium of communication, clearly, if we have gained nothing from the last two days in the channel, it is that heated words are more likely to be exchanged in there than on the forum where we can engage in a more civil form of discourse.
I'd like to second this petition.