The South Pacific
Office of Assembly Affairs - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Government District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Assembly of the South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Office of Assembly Affairs (/thread-5131.html)

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Somyrion - 05-09-2020

Start Date: May 10
End Date: May 20
Reason(s): AP exams

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Amerion - 05-11-2020

Start Date: 12 May
End Date: 19 May
Reason(s): Exhaustion.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Seraph - 05-11-2020

Start Date: 12 May
End Date: 19 May
Reason(s): Fed up.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - ProfessorHenn - 05-12-2020

Commencing: 01 June
Securing: 15 July
Purpose: Dolla Dolla Bills, Y'all.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Jebediah - 05-13-2020

May I ask the Chair of the Assembly which of thread (or none at all) should be used for debate on the legislation (not the process of the vote or the process of the process) for the split of the Ministry of Regional Affairs?

EDIT: I'd also like to ask if we may now use the discord channel #legislators-lounge for debate on this topic now the heat has died down.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - phoenixofthesun14 - 05-15-2020

(05-13-2020, 09:39 AM)Jebediah Wrote: May I ask the Chair of the Assembly which of thread (or none at all) should be used for debate on the legislation (not the process of the vote or the process of the process) for the split of the Ministry of Regional Affairs?

EDIT: I'd also like to ask if we may now use the discord channel #legislators-lounge for debate on this topic now the heat has died down.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner!  I understand the current baggage associated with the previous thread, and I am going to ask that we refrain from posting further in that thread, and instead create a new thread, as sort of a fresh start.  

As for the discord, I have noticed that the heat has died down considerably, however, I want to refrain from opening the discussion up to the discord channel while the Prime Minister is currently involved in investigating matters that pertained to the Ministry of Regional Affairs.  I understand it might be frustrating, especially when I said prior that discussion would open up once again when tempers cool down, but I believe that we need to see what Roavin reports on the situation and such before resuming the debate on discord.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Jay Coop - 05-18-2020

(05-09-2020, 08:34 PM)Jay Coop Wrote: Start Date: 18 May 2020
End Date: 30 May 2020
Reason(s): Anxiety

Feeling much better than when I announced this, I'm going to rescind my LoA.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Amerion - 05-24-2020

For the purpose of record-keeping, could the Chair please add a post in the law thread, Cultural Act, providing the links to the debate and voting threads?

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Jay Coop - 05-25-2020

Another issue is an inaccuracy in the Charter, which incorrectly states that prospective CRS members need to meet a Regional Influence ranking of Vassal. The most recent amendment changed that to Apprentice.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - phoenixofthesun14 - 05-25-2020

(05-24-2020, 10:55 PM)Amerion Wrote: For the purpose of record-keeping, could the Chair please add a post in the law thread, Cultural Act, providing the links to the debate and voting threads?

... I thought I submitted that post... Apologies, I'll have to rewrite it and make sure I actually post it this time

(05-25-2020, 12:09 AM)Jay Coop Wrote: Another issue is an inaccuracy in the Charter, which incorrectly states that prospective CRS members need to meet a Regional Influence ranking of Vassal. The most recent amendment changed that to Apprentice.

Will get that fixed, apologies!!!