The South Pacific
Office of Assembly Affairs - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Government District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Assembly of the South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Office of Assembly Affairs (/thread-5131.html)

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - phoenixofthesun14 - 03-16-2021

I guess I'll note it here, I want to resign legislatorship.  I might come back one day, I might not.  But I'm not keeping up with the region and by Hya's grace only I wasn't removed last month.  I don't really have much interest here left, I'm sorry to say.  If I ever get interested in GCR government stuff again I might come back but, that is no longer this day.
(Suppose, to kill 2 birds with one stone, it's the same thing with the SPSF.  No more interest, I'm not doing anything, I'm inert at best.  Maybe if I ever get interested in defending again I'll come back but now is not that time.  I want to resign from the SPSF as well)

See y'all around, anyhow!

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Purple Hyacinth - 03-16-2021

(03-16-2021, 01:18 AM)phoenixofthesun14 Wrote: I guess I'll note it here, I want to resign legislatorship.  I might come back one day, I might not.  But I'm not keeping up with the region and by Hya's grace only I wasn't removed last month.  I don't really have much interest here left, I'm sorry to say.  If I ever get interested in GCR government stuff again I might come back but, that is no longer this day.
(Suppose, to kill 2 birds with one stone, it's the same thing with the SPSF.  No more interest, I'm not doing anything, I'm inert at best.  Maybe if I ever get interested in defending again I'll come back but now is not that time.  I want to resign from the SPSF as well)

See y'all around, anyhow!

Noted. In your time here, you've contributed positively to our community and have done some awesome work. I wish you well in whatever you choose to do in the future, Phoenix <3

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Qaweritoyu - 03-21-2021

Start Date: 22 March 2021
End Date: 6 April 2021
Reason(s): Uni and Easter weekend.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Purple Hyacinth - 03-22-2021

(03-21-2021, 10:52 PM)Qaweritoyu Wrote: Start Date: 22 March 2021
End Date: 6 April 2021
Reason(s): Uni and Easter weekend.

Noted.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Typhonka - 03-26-2021

I must resign. I've been in and out of hospital and I don't have the energy anymore. I'm sorry for not being more involved; I did my best.

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Purple Hyacinth - 03-26-2021

(03-26-2021, 09:56 AM)Typhonka Wrote: I must resign. I've been in and out of hospital and I don't have the energy anymore. I'm sorry for not being more involved; I did my best.

Noted. I'm sorry to hear that and hope you feel better soon <3

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Nat - 03-29-2021

I would like to resign my legislatorship. My course has been quite busy so far this year. I may seek to take my legislatorship up again in future when things become less busy. See y'all later  Smile

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Purple Hyacinth - 03-29-2021

(03-29-2021, 07:51 PM)Nat Wrote: I would like to resign my legislatorship. My course has been quite busy so far this year. I may seek to take my legislatorship up again in future when things become less busy. See y'all later  Smile

Noted. Good luck with school!

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - USoVietnam - 03-30-2021

Start Date: 29 March 2021
End Date: 10 April 2021
Reason(s): Exam

RE: Office of Assembly Affairs - Purple Hyacinth - 03-30-2021

(03-30-2021, 08:45 AM)USoVietnam Wrote: Start Date: 29 March 2021
End Date: 10 April 2021
Reason(s): Exam

Noted.