The South Pacific
Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Join The South Pacific Special Forces (/thread-5572.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Heliseum - 10-20-2019

(10-17-2019, 04:33 PM)horlalek Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Horlalek

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:
Just TSP and Horlalek
3. How often are you available at update times (12 PM and\or 12 AM EST). List days and times:
(Use this link to convert from your time zone to EST)
weekdays at 12PM. Weekends at 12 PM and usually 12AM.

4. Discord Name:Horlalek

5. Oath:
I, Horlalek do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

6. OPTIONAL: Link to an image and\or GIF that represents you best:

You are tentatively accepted, but I need the numbers at the end of your discord tag to effectively contact you.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Heliseum - 10-20-2019

(10-18-2019, 06:52 PM)phoenixofthesun14 Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: -->FiHami

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: I used to use a nation called "Phonioxtopia" some time ago that is since disposed of.  Currently, I have 1 puppet nation "FiHamian 1" that I created to aid in the TEP coup

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? No experience, very willing to learn

4. What is your timezone?:  EST (UTC-4)

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: 12pm- at least once a week.  12am- Twice a week

6. Discord Name: "phoenixofthesun#1459"

7. Oath:
I, FiHami, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

Accepted! Welcome!

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Miravana - 10-24-2019

1. TSP Nation: Miravana
2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: AIR, FORGE, LCRUA, Solid Kingdom, The Grey Wardens
3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? 
Yes, Vice-Commander of FORGE, Commander of AIR, Grey Warden
4. What is your timezone?: EST/EDT
5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Pretty Often, almost daily
6. Discord Name: Miravana#9336
7. Oath:
I, -->Miravana<--, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.
8. Link to an image and\or GIF that represents you best:
[Image: NGSTUZX.png]

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Heliseum - 10-26-2019

(10-24-2019, 01:17 AM)Miravana Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Miravana
2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: AIR, FORGE, LCRUA, Solid Kingdom, The Grey Wardens
3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? 
Yes, Vice-Commander of FORGE, Commander of AIR, Grey Warden
4. What is your timezone?: EST/EDT
5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Pretty Often, almost daily
6. Discord Name: Miravana#9336
7. Oath:
I, -->Miravana<--, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.
8. Link to an image and\or GIF that represents you best:
[Image: NGSTUZX.png]

Accepted! Welcome to the SPSF. Be sure to join the discord:https://discord.gg/2aSJS6Q

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Knight Riderrr - 11-23-2019

1. TSP Nation: [nation]-->Knight Rider 6206

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: None, Im new to NS rn

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? no, and yes im willing to learn 

4. What is your timezone?: UTC +5.30

4. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:  Im active around that time frequently.

5. Discord Name: Knight Rider#5482

6. Oath:
I, Knight Rider 6206, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - That one guy from Desporai - 12-05-2019

1. TSP Nation: -->Desporai<--

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Absolutely none 

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? I have no idea about R/D but I am willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: PST

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: 3 or four times a week at 12 AM

6. Discord Name: TheWalrus

7. Oath:
I, -->Desporai<--, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Arafella - 01-02-2020

1. TSP Nation : Arafella

2. It was too long ago that I played NS to remember details

3. Willing to learn

4. PST

5. A lot

6. Discord : Arafella #8619

7. Oath:

I, Arafella, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Roavin - 01-04-2020

All processed up to this point.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Nagaland and South-East Asam - 01-12-2020

1. TSP Nation: East Nagaland
2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: None.

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? I have next to no experience, but I'm willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: EST

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Available weekends + some odd days during the week for 12 PM, might be able to do 12 EST some days.

6. Discord Name: Siphonicwheat16#9782

7. Oath:
I, East Nagaland, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - AFF - 01-19-2020

1. TSP Nation: AFF

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: None

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? None want to learn

4. What is your timezone?: GMT-6 Daylight savings observed 

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Most Days will vary based in current schedule

6. Discord Name: AFFalcons#8482

7. Oath:
I, AFF, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.