The South Pacific
Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Join The South Pacific Special Forces (/thread-5572.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Heaveria - 05-04-2020

SPSF Application - Heaveria
--------------------------------
TSP Nation: Heaverian Islands
 2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:
  • Current:
    • Union of Democratic States (UDS) Citizen
    • The Free Nations Region (FNR) Citizen
  • Formerly:
    • UDSAF (UDS Armed Forces) Command
    • FNRAF (Now known as FNDA) Command Position
    • ITDA Secretary-General
    • Co-Founder of Air
    • The Commonwealth Federation Citizen (No longer existent)
    • UNN Commander (No longer existent inter regional org)
3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?
Yes, I do have a few years of defending experience. Both in regional armies (ex: UDSAF) and via Libcord. Approx. end-2018 I had to retire from NS due to real life circumstances, which is why I am formerly in those militaries. I have been part of the command leadership in the UDSAF and FNR. Other R/D experience things can be seen in the aforementioned question.
 4. What is your timezone?:
GST +2:00 (Central European, Germany)
 5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:
12 PM would be the one I would be there for most frequently. During larger/important ops I can arrange to be there for 12 AM.
 6. Discord Name:
Heaveria#6413
 7. Oath:
I, Heaverian Islands (puppet of Heaveria), do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Banq - 05-05-2020

1. TSP Nation: Southern Banq

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:
I can be found in The Communist Bloc as Eastern Banq, and am an ambassador from Thalassia known as Banq.
3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?
No, I do not have prior experience. This is one form of diplomacy I am very interested in, and Thalassia does not have military. So, yes, I am willing to learn.
Eastern Standard Time.
Usually at least twice a week.
6. Discord Name:
SkinnyBanana#5106
7. Oath:
I, Southern Banq, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Comlogical - 05-11-2020

1. TSP Nation: Comlogical TSP

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: The Union of Democratic States as main region, former Enadian citizen, presently a citizen in TSP & currently known as Comlogical.

I joined the UDS Armed Forces way back in 2017. I presently serve as the Minister of Defense and the Commander of the UDSAF concurrently.

4. What is your timezone?: GMT+8

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I'm always available at Major (12 PM local time) but not often able to make it on Minor (12 AM local time) because I'd be sleeping by then.

6. Discord Name: genpasaporte#4975

7. Oath:
I, Comlogical TSP, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Great Africans - 05-15-2020

1. TSP Nation: Great Africans

2. Present:
a) Detinu Nacirfa Setats - Lazarus
b) Risen Africa - Osiris
c) Thuos Acirfa - Balder

3. No experience. I am willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: EST+6

5. Always available but mostly at 12am EST

6. Discord Name: Bishop#7947

7. Oath:
I, Great Africans, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Eareamland (canadianMaps) - 05-16-2020

1. TSP Nation: Eareamland

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: TWP, TWPAF.

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? Yes, I was trained on raiding in UTWP

4. What is your timezone?: EEST

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I'm available at the minor updates usually every day, except Tuesday.

6. Discord Name: Canadian Maps#8696

7. Oath: 
I, Eareamland, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Omega - 05-17-2020

1. TSP Nation: United Federated States od Omega

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: I was formally in Osiris for a month or two in 2015/16 and Lazarus until 2017(?). No other aliases. 

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? Umm not really just some basics in how to chase and how to raid but I am always willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: Central time

It really depends and once major gets sped back up I'll be around for more majors.
6. Discord Name: Omega#7092

7. Oath:
I, United Federated States of Omega, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - FrostFree - 05-21-2020

1. TSP Nation: Vicell

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: None

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? No, but completely willing to learn and I have seen friends do it!

4. What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Virtually every day

6. Discord Name: Hottshott#4243

7. Oath:
I, Vicell, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

application from SPforlife - the1andonly - 05-24-2020

(10-18-2017, 11:30 PM)South Pacific Special Forces Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: -->Fill the name of the nation that is in the South Pacific here<--
the republic of SPforlife
cause if i included former regions  it would be to many to write i will only list current ones.
the moonlight battle born, TSP, katrinas , wintercrest , europia, TDC. my main 3 acounts are The Mann Clan, Queens Knights, this one and i have other 10 others.
i do not know what R/D is 
Uk (standard summer time +1 hr/gmt time) 
I am available at 12pm EST time almost everyday but never for 12am might be other way round
6. Discord Name:
lunar bird flys ;the last lunar
7. Oath:
I, [nation/]-->SPforlife <--[/nation], do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Swifty - 05-31-2020

1. TSP Nation: Imperial Dodo

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: None

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? No but I am completely willing to learn and to try and become the best.

4. What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard (EST)

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Virtually every day.

6. Discord Name: SwiftyGamer#9602

7. Oath:
I, Imperial Dodo, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Whole India - 06-03-2020

1. TSP Nation: Whole India

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Former Member of Lasagna Armed Forces, NPA

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?Yes, it was a unorthodox Liberation as few of us Liberated 7 regions and I was one of them and also Defended 3 regions including Iran twice

4. What is your timezone?: IST

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I will be 100%  available at both Times

6. Discord Name: Whole India #5046

7. Oath:
I, Whole India, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.