The South Pacific
Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Join The South Pacific Special Forces (/thread-5572.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: application from SPforlife - Asia and Pacific - 06-04-2020

(05-24-2020, 04:58 PM)the1andonly Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 11:30 PM)South Pacific Special Forces Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: -->Fill the name of the nation that is in the South Pacific here<--
the republic of SPforlife
2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:
cause if i included former regions  it would be to many to write i will only list current ones.
the moonlight battle born, TSP, katrinas , wintercrest , europia, TDC. my main 3 acounts are The Mann Clan, Queens Knights, this one and i have other 10 others.
3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?
i do not know what R/D is 
4. What is your timezone?:
Uk (standard summer time +1 hr/gmt time) 
5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:
I am available at 12pm EST time almost everyday but never for 12am might be other way round
6. Discord Name:
lunar bird flys ;the last lunar
7. Oath:
I, [nation/]-->SPforlife <--[/nation], do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.
Please tell us what are your 10 other nations. Also specify the past regions you were involved with those regions.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - unavailable8 - 06-09-2020

Code:
TSP Nation: [nation]Dzonge La[/nation]

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Also part of the North Pacific Army

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? Yes but I am willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?:IST

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Can-Of-Beans - 06-10-2020

(10-18-2017, 11:30 PM)South Pacific Special Forces Wrote:
1. TSP Nation: Clover Club

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Wooloo pact,Old Zealand

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? Im willing to learn about R/D

4. What is your timezone?SadUTC:4:00) Eastern Daylight Time (New York)

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:12 AM

6. Discord Name:Ross Hickman

7. Oath:
I, Clover club-->Fill the name of the nation that is in the South Pacific here<--Clover Club, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - That_One_Pancake - 06-10-2020

1. TSP Nation: International House of Pancakes

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: N/A

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? 
I have no prior experience but I am more than willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: Eastern

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Should be regularly available until the next semester starts, will update availability after I make my schedule

6. Discord Name: Pancake#3171

7. Oath:
I, International House of Pancakes, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - InlaidFir - 06-11-2020

1. TSP Nation: -->Therophosidae<--

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:alt=Inlaidfir,other region = west pacific

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?no,but i am willing to learn

4. What is your timezone?:est

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:7 days a week until school starts back up

6. Discord Name:Inlaidfir#1508

7. Oath:
I, -->Therophosidae<--, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Asia and Pacific - 06-12-2020

(06-11-2020, 08:39 PM)InlaidFir Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: -->Therophosidae<--

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:alt=Inlaidfir,other region = west pacific

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?no,but i am willing to learn

4. What is your timezone?:est

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:7 days a week until school starts back up

6. Discord Name:Inlaidfir#1508

7. Oath:
I, -->Therophosidae<--, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.
Could you please repost this application using your home PC?

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Annstis - 06-29-2020

1. TSP Nation: Annstis

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: 

N/A

No but I am willing to learn

4. What is your timezone?: EST -5

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: 12 AM only

6. Discord Name: Annstis

7. Oath:
I, Annstis, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Grillers Free Territory - 07-02-2020

1. TSP Nation: Grillers Free Territory

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: the south pacific

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? no. yes

4. What is your timezone?: Korean Standard Time

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: 12pm EST most days I think

6. Discord Name: Grillers Free Territory#7600

7. Oath:
I, Grillers Free Territory, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - phoenixofthesun14 - 07-03-2020

(06-29-2020, 08:12 PM)Annstis Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Annstis

N/A

No but I am willing to learn

4. What is your timezone?: EST -5

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: 12 AM only

6. Discord Name: Annstis

7. Oath:
I, Annstis, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

(07-02-2020, 10:20 PM)Grillers Free Territory Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Grillers Free Territory

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: the south pacific

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? no. yes

4. What is your timezone?: Korean Standard Time

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: 12pm EST most days I think

6. Discord Name: Grillers Free Territory#7600

7. Oath:
I, Grillers Free Territory, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

Hello both of you!  Welcome to the SPSF!!!

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - islands_of_unity - 08-02-2020

1. TSP Nation: Islands of Unity

Names: islas de unidad
Regions: Citizen of xki, member of The Internationale
Willing to learn

4. What is your timezone?:
Mountain time
5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:
Fairly often
6. Discord Name:
Islands of unity
7. Oath:
I, Islands of Unity, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRUS