The South Pacific
Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Join The South Pacific Special Forces (/thread-5572.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - phoenixofthesun14 - 08-02-2020

(08-02-2020, 01:54 AM)islands_of_unity Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Islands of Unity

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:
Names: islas de unidad
Regions: Citizen of xki, member of The Internationale
3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?
Willing to learn

4. What is your timezone?:
Mountain time
5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:
Fairly often
6. Discord Name:
Islands of unity
7. Oath:
I, Islands of Unity, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRUS

Islannnnddddsssssssss!!!

Join the SPSF discord if you haven't already, welcome!!!!

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Whole India - 08-03-2020

1. TSP Nation: Whole India

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Former Member of Lasagna Armed Forces, NPA

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? Yes I am willing to learn more, it was a unorthodox Liberation as few of us Liberated 7 regions and I was one of them and also Defended 3 regions including Iran twice

4. What is your timezone?: IST

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I will be 100%  available at both Times until pandemic is there after that only 12pm est, in am I will have school

6. Discord Name: Whole India #5046

7. Oath:
I, Whole India, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - phoenixofthesun14 - 08-03-2020

(08-03-2020, 01:20 PM)Whole India Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Whole India

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Former Member of Lasagna Armed Forces, NPA

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? Yes I am willing to learn more, it was a unorthodox Liberation as few of us Liberated 7 regions and I was one of them and also Defended 3 regions including Iran twice

4. What is your timezone?: IST

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I will be 100%  available at both Times until pandemic is there after that only 12pm est, in am I will have school

6. Discord Name: Whole India #5046

7. Oath:
I, Whole India, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

Welcome to the SPSF, Whole India!!!

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Briny(Siyania) - 08-05-2020

1. TSP Nation: Siyania, Kiwi and Kewling Islands, Gfriendia, Lilia Catpublic, Maurits Cornelis Escher

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1376002

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?

I have no experience other than defending in South Pacific. And yes, please.

4. What is your timezone?: UTC +9

12 PM: Unfortunately not, as it is 2 AM here.
12 AM: I am available some of the time, as it is lunch time for me, although I can't stay for very long. But when I'm at school, I'm not available.

6. Discord Name: Briny#8723

7. Oath:
I, Siyania, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - phoenixofthesun14 - 08-06-2020

(08-05-2020, 09:39 PM)Briny(Siyania) Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Siyania, Kiwi and Kewling Islands, Gfriendia, Lilia Catpublic, Maurits Cornelis Escher

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1376002

I have no experience other than defending in South Pacific. And yes, please.

4. What is your timezone?: UTC +9

12 PM: Unfortunately not, as it is 2 AM here.
12 AM: I am available some of the time, as it is lunch time for me, although I can't stay for very long. But when I'm at school, I'm not available.

6. Discord Name: Briny#8723

7. Oath:
I, Siyania, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

Welcome to the SPSF Briny!!! ^-^

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Stan Melix - 08-07-2020

1. TSP Nation: Melicorium

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:
-Melicorian Puppets (former)
-Ezekiluwa (former)
-Panceltic Federation
-Many other regions which my puppets only temporarily resided in for discussion (too lazy to list)

My only experience in R/D is participating in the liberation of South Pacific by myself. Yes, I am willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: CST (UTC-6), CDT (UTC-5)

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: About three to four days a week.

6. Discord Name: Hoy Vux #1391

7. Oath:
I, Melicorium, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - phoenixofthesun14 - 08-07-2020

(08-07-2020, 04:32 PM)HOY VUX Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Melicorium

-Melicorian Puppets (former)
-Ezekiluwa (former)
-Panceltic Federation
-Many other regions which my puppets only temporarily resided in for discussion (too lazy to list)

My only experience in R/D is participating in the liberation of South Pacific by myself. Yes, I am willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: CST (UTC-6), CDT (UTC-5)

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: About three to four days a week.

6. Discord Name: Hoy Vux #1391

7. Oath:
I, Melicorium, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

WELCOME TO THE SPSF!

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - LongChile - 08-07-2020

1. TSP Nation: Palayain

I'm in The South Pacific and have five other nations: Ovkianos and Mist Itu in TSP, Taylarko in The Pacific, Nukuo in belgium, and Hyuil in Aeraroth. 

I was in a civilian militia.

4. What is your timezone?: UTC -05:00

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I can usually do noon. Midnight... not so much. 

6. Discord Name:LongChile#9330

7. Oath:
I, Palayain, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Kerlodia - 08-09-2020

1. TSP Nation: Kerlodia

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Kerlodia, Kerlodes

I have no experience, and I'm very much willing to learn!

4. What is your timezone?:
SGT (GMT+08:00)
Not that active, owing to my place in Singapore
6. Discord Name:
kazatsuki_#0300
7. Oath:
I, Kerlodia, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Up 2 - 08-12-2020

Code:
1. TSP Nation: Up 2

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:I was not a part of any organization

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?No, i am willing to learn

4. What is your timezone?: GMT+5:30

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I am available up to 3 days a week

6. Discord Name:tb01#0345

7. Oath:
I, Up 2, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.