The South Pacific
Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Join The South Pacific Special Forces (/thread-5572.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Dreammil - 05-19-2021

1. TSP Nation: Dreammil

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Beepee

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? No, but I am willing to learn.
4. What is your timezone?: American Eastern

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I am available from 4 to 9 pm. 

6. Discord Name: lampshade-bar

7. Oath:
I, , Dreammil do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - dweaver420 - 05-26-2021

1. TSP Nation: -->Jamaica2021--

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:WA member Legislative committee

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? Yes I'm willing to learn

4. What is your timezone?:Eastern NY

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:all day

6. Discord Name:n\a

7. Oath:
I, -->Jamaica2021<--, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Sok.constantine - 06-13-2021

1. TSP Nation: Sokratis Constantine

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: WA member 

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? No, but I am willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: Western Indonesian Time (GMT +7)

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I am available from 00 AM to 6 AM. 

6. Discord Name: ablsanz#4986

7. Oath:
I, , United Kingdom Of Sokratis Constantine do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Floptop - 06-14-2021

1. TSP Nation: Lebatrip

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Have not been a member of anything other than TSP known by Floptop Kennedy

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? I have no experience in R/D and I am willing to learn

4. What is your timezone?: (GMT+3)

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I will be available at 12 PM EST most days and 12 AM much less 

6. Discord Name: Floptop F. Kennedy#6969

7. Oath:
I, Lebatrip, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Witchcraft and Sorcery - 06-14-2021

(06-13-2021, 06:39 PM)Sok.constantine Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Sokratis Constantine

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: WA member 

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I am available from 00 AM to 6 AM. 

7. Oath:
I, , United Kingdom Of Sokratis Constantine do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

(06-14-2021, 09:55 AM)Floptop Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Lebatrip

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Have not been a member of anything other than TSP known by Floptop Kennedy

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? I have no experience in R/D and I am willing to learn

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I will be available at 12 PM EST most days and 12 AM much less 

7. Oath:
I, Lebatrip, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

Both Accepted. Welcome to the SPSF!

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - dweaver420 - 06-14-2021

(06-14-2021, 10:38 AM)Witchcraft and Sorcery Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 06:39 PM)Sok.constantine Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Sokratis Constantine

7. Oath:

(06-14-2021, 09:55 AM)Floptop Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Lebatrip

7. Oath:

Both Accepted. Welcome to the SPSF!

Hi I Was Wondering if u processed my application

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Witchcraft and Sorcery - 06-14-2021

(05-26-2021, 09:40 PM)dweaver420 Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: -->Jamaica2021--

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:WA member Legislative committee

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? Yes I'm willing to learn

7. Oath:
I, -->Jamaica2021<--, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS

Missed this one. Also accepted - welcome! Since you don't have Discord we will keep you in the loop regarding tidal force missions. Check your notificiations regularly for mission updates on the Regional Message Board!

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - dweaver420 - 06-14-2021

(06-14-2021, 08:21 PM)Witchcraft and Sorcery Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 09:40 PM)dweaver420 Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: -->Jamaica2021--

7. Oath:

Missed this one. Also accepted - welcome! Since you don't have Discord we will keep you in the loop regarding tidal force missions. Check your notificiations regularly for mission updates on the Regional Message Board!
hi thank you and i have discord now my name is duckpothead

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Nicholas and Great Britain - 06-23-2021

1. TSP Nation: Nicholas and Great Britain

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: The Pacific, The North Pacific, Balder, Lazarus, The Rejected Realms, Osiris, Communist Bloc, Forest, United Britain and Nicholas Empire.

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? No, I am willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: BST/GMT

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: 12 PM. Probably around 3 times every 4 days.

6. Discord Name: NicholasL

7. Oath:
I, Nicholas and Great Britain, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - HumanSanity - 06-23-2021

(06-23-2021, 10:52 AM)Nicholas and Great Britain Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Nicholas and Great Britain

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: The Pacific, The North Pacific, Balder, Lazarus, The Rejected Realms, Osiris, Communist Bloc, Forest, United Britain and Nicholas Empire.

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? No, I am willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: BST/GMT

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: 12 PM. Probably around 3 times every 4 days.

6. Discord Name: NicholasL

7. Oath:
I, Nicholas and Great Britain, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

Welcome to the SPSF!