We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#3,511

What about Coitus?

Coitus is fun to say xD
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo
#3,512

Sex sex sex
#3,513

(01-10-2016, 09:27 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Hi! I know you!

Yes, I do.

And, as long as you are not meaning THAT definition, feel free.
By THAT definition, do you mean in the Moderation and Technical forums? o_O
#3,514

Sex?

<33
#3,515

Lt. Tyegëa in her standard-issue blue-and-gold military uniform walks into the bar... and the doorframe.  Adjusting her beret with DEN's seal embroidered upon its front, so as to pull her long hair away from her eyes, she regains her footing, wincing in pain.

"Son of a..." she muttered under her breath, clutching her elbow.  "It just had to be the funny-bone!"

Crying out, Tyegëa staggered towards the bar and, hoping for something strong to dull the pain, quickly took a look at the list of drinks available.  Skimming past the light beers, wines, brandies, scotches and even the vodkas, she immediately feasted her eyes on the liqueurs, the strongest of the strong.

"Hail, Barkeep!" signalled she, taking a seat between gasps, "I don't suppose you could serve up three-and-a-half shots of Midori, mixed with lemonade in a tankard, eh?"
#3,516

New 'round here, eh?

<33
#3,517

Tyegëa blushes, stifling a giggle in slight embarrassment at the barkeep's words, but in vain as she giggles anyway before wincing at her sore elbow.  Attempting to compose herself, she thinks up a witty comeback:

"Ah, yes!" she replies sweetly.  "Also, you need wider doors", she continued sheepishly, stifling yet another giggle.
#3,518

Whatever. Like we say in my homeland, Allá tú.

*Serves order to Tyegëa*

Welcome ambassador! I am the bartender.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#3,519

Bartender, knock me out.

Reason why.
ProfessorHenn
Legislator
#3,520

*reenters the bar and sits down*
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."