We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

2016 in America

I hope that Mitt Romney is right in such that there will be a brokered convention at the RNC.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

I'm hoping that the GOP will be divided enough over a Trump nomination to allow Democrats to win the general election, assuming Democrats stay united regardless of who wins their primary?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Well, Bernie has pushed Clinton further left, which is to my liking. I'm voting for Bernie in the primary, but I can just as easily vote for Clinton if she does become the nominee.

My History

What remains to be seen if her move to the left is a genuine move or simply a convenient stance during the election. It would depend on how engaged Sanders supporters remain in the Democratic Party.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Hillary's move left isn't genuine, imo. The moment we hear her win the nomination, she will go back to being a moderate war hawk.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

I have that impression too. That being said, I think Hillary is much better than any Republican currently in the race. Her positions might be more centrist than many would like, but at the very least she will not go back on many of the things that have been accomplished in the past eight years.

Legal Resources:

America is screwed

All hail China for being the next global superpower! ASIAN POWER!
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

All hail the collapse of the world. If China was a superpower, we'd be Terra Nova.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

I'm Filipino. To hell with China being the Asian superpower. But seriously, let's get back on topic.

My History

Before we get on topic again, to hell with China. Fuck China(PRC). If China is the only thing representing Asian Power, then fuck it as well. Because if Asian Power is the embodiment of evil, its better that it should not exist.

I'd rather have Russia as a superpower, than this mess called "People's Republic of China"
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)