We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What are you listening to?

Jakubi - Holiday

"Find a way or make one."

Better known as Bon.

Liquido- Narcotic

Utopia Parkway, by Fountains of Wayne.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

21 guns- green day

Linkin Park- Breaking the Habit

An interview on the radio to Kuczynski's First VP candidate.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

The soundtrack to the 2000's version of Sweeney Todd
You are just a puppet... You have no soul!
[Image: HW5PB6l.jpg]

My Global Power Politics teacher talking about liberalism in Europe.

Legal Resources:

Green Day- American Idiot

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen