We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,191

Want something, Seraph?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#4,192

I'll take a coffee, thanks! [emoji14]
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#4,193

Actually, make it Irish...
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

#4,194

*Serves Irish Coffee*

So, how's life treating ya in Scotland?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

#4,195

It's been surprisingly pleasant of late, with sunshine and everything (plus I haven't had to go to work all week, which has been awesome.)

#4,196

Sunshine?

We have that everyday here. You do not want to come to Puerto Rico in Summer....

Sweet! Not working is always great.

#4,197

Scotland is not known for its sunshine, but we usually get enough. Here in the North East it's usually fairly dry and bright, even if not actually sunny, unlike where I grew up in Northern Ireland, which was pretty damp.

This year, however, the weather has been crazy and we seem to have had the worst of winter just as it was supposed to turn to spring. So, yeah, the sunshine is really rather surprising right now.

#4,198

Northern Ireland?

How is it like in there?

#4,199

It's not a very exciting little country, which is a big improvement over the Troubles, I guess. The weather is damp, the landscape is green and very pastoral with low, rolling hills (drumlins, made by glaciers dropping piles of rocks as they passed) and not much else. We do have a few awesome world class attractions, though, like the Giant's Causeway and the Antrim coast , or Titanic Belfast (which is one of the best museums I've ever been to).

I used to find it all very boring and was glad to head to Scotland to go to University, but the older I get, the more I enjoy my return visits.

#4,200

(05-07-2016, 04:42 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Sunshine?

We have that everyday here. You do not want to come to Puerto Rico in Summer....

That sounds terrible
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."