We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,371

(09-04-2016, 01:47 PM)Imkihca Wrote: Drinks are on me!

*Makes it rain*
[Image: zAePhQX.png] [Image: zAePhQX.png] [Image: zAePhQX.png]

*happily takes money*

@Seraph: *serves coffee*
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,372

*walks up to the bar slowly, heavily leaning against it* got something that makes a tired man lively?
#4,373

(09-08-2016, 01:29 PM)W. Charlesfort Wrote: *walks up to the bar slowly, heavily leaning against it* got something that makes a tired man lively?

We have every kind of alcoholic beverage the world has to offer, including some that are... legally dubious (you know, the really good stuff Wink). Plus, cigarettes (both of the cancerous and super-cancerous type), medical and not so medical marijuana, if you're into that sort of thing, "homemade" biscuits (homemade in the sense that I pay an Osiran dude with dubious credentials to make them in his house), burgers, hot dogs, and our world-famous SPIT (South Pacifican Ice Tea. Despite what the rumours say, I don't actually spit on the glasses). I recommend the latter, if you want happiness but don't want to wake up in the North Pacific wearing only a lampshade and asking how the hell you got there Happywide
RandomGuy199

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

#4,374

meh, Ive seen worse in my youth. I'll have an Irisch Coffee, if you please.
#4,375

*Serves coffee*
RandomGuy199

#4,376

i can has cheezburger?
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

#4,377

No cheezburger for u
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#4,378

Yes, he can haz cheezburger *gibs cheezburger*

And, due to today (or yesterday, depending on when you're reading this) being the second anniversary of my arrival to NS in general and the South Pacific in particular, all drinks and food items are on me!

I can't believe two years have already passed since that midnight when I, bored as hell, found a weird-ass website that allowed me to create my own little country and saw that people with the same amount of boredom as me gathered in a shady forum with a shady as hell Bar & Grill... Time certainly flies! Tounge

Everyone is welcome to share his/her stories on how they arrived here. The one with the most interesting story will get free drinks for a lifetime!

The lifetime of a mosquito, of course.
RandomGuy199

#4,379

*eats cheezburger* thank you
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

#4,380

(09-04-2016, 09:48 PM)rhinotaz Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 06:16 AM)Cadmus Wrote: Ah, it's good to be back.

Nooooo Caddy D:

Go away! TSP is my colony! Git!

No u

I'll take anything. Wink