We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,781

Apparently my opposite is bogota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains
#4,782

Middle of the Southern Ocean for me.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#4,783

After a close look at the map, it seems that my antipode on land* is actually the island of West Nusa Tenggara (Indonesia). It isn't Java, but it's close Tounge

*=With that, I mean that the actual antipode is in the middle of the f**ing ocean.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,784

Mine is halfway between portugal and bermuda.

Actually, its really close to the Azores
John Hills- President of Ausstan
#4,785

Well, if we're talking closest landmass, then it would appear to be New Zealand or Antarctica. I can't be bothered to work it out.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#4,786

*Farts*
[Image: Uy6Tvaj.gif]
#4,787

*Uses air freshener*

I've just spent an hour writing a "letter" of sorts to a friend, when I have absolutely no interest on ever showing it to her. I'm just weird sometimes.

*Drinks from a bottle of rum*
RandomGuy199

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

#4,788

**hands RG another bottle of rum**

You can always share it with us! We promise to only make fun of you a little bit 😛

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#4,789

Can I have a lemon lime soda with cranberry juice and a lime wedge?
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#4,790

*serves Omega his drink*

@Rebeltopia: The letter? I'm not sure. I wasn't planning to show that shit to anyone Tounge

You see, the friend I wrote the thing to, I like her a lot. A whole fucking lot. She has had a boyfriend since a year a half ago, so I've tried to forget about the whole thing (of course, I haven't told her anything). However, every once in a while those dumb ideas come back to my mind, torturing me to no end. In less than a week I have to move to Caracas (the capital of the country) for university purposes, so I'll probably not see her in a long, long time. I and my group of close friends (which includes her) had this big farewell reunion, and of course, I kept thinking about her after the fact. So, in order to get that stuff out of my head, I essentially wrote a long confession, but without any intention of actually showing it to her.

That's fucking life for me...

*drinks a big gulp from the bottle*
RandomGuy199