We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Join The South Pacific Special Forces

SPSF Application - Heaveria
--------------------------------
TSP Nation: Heaverian Islands
 2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:
  • Current:
    • Union of Democratic States (UDS) Citizen
    • The Free Nations Region (FNR) Citizen
  • Formerly:
    • UDSAF (UDS Armed Forces) Command
    • FNRAF (Now known as FNDA) Command Position
    • ITDA Secretary-General
    • Co-Founder of Air
    • The Commonwealth Federation Citizen (No longer existent)
    • UNN Commander (No longer existent inter regional org)
3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?
Yes, I do have a few years of defending experience. Both in regional armies (ex: UDSAF) and via Libcord. Approx. end-2018 I had to retire from NS due to real life circumstances, which is why I am formerly in those militaries. I have been part of the command leadership in the UDSAF and FNR. Other R/D experience things can be seen in the aforementioned question.
 4. What is your timezone?:
GST +2:00 (Central European, Germany)
 5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:
12 PM would be the one I would be there for most frequently. During larger/important ops I can arrange to be there for 12 AM.
 6. Discord Name:
Heaveria#6413
 7. Oath:
I, Heaverian Islands (puppet of Heaveria), do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.
Regards,
The Federal Republic of Heaveria
TSP Citizen

1. TSP Nation: Southern Banq

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:
I can be found in The Communist Bloc as Eastern Banq, and am an ambassador from Thalassia known as Banq.
3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?
No, I do not have prior experience. This is one form of diplomacy I am very interested in, and Thalassia does not have military. So, yes, I am willing to learn.
Eastern Standard Time.
Usually at least twice a week.
6. Discord Name:
SkinnyBanana#5106
7. Oath:
I, Southern Banq, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

1. TSP Nation: Comlogical TSP

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: The Union of Democratic States as main region, former Enadian citizen, presently a citizen in TSP & currently known as Comlogical.

I joined the UDS Armed Forces way back in 2017. I presently serve as the Minister of Defense and the Commander of the UDSAF concurrently.

4. What is your timezone?: GMT+8

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I'm always available at Major (12 PM local time) but not often able to make it on Minor (12 AM local time) because I'd be sleeping by then.

6. Discord Name: genpasaporte#4975

7. Oath:
I, Comlogical TSP, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

1. TSP Nation: Great Africans

2. Present:
a) Detinu Nacirfa Setats - Lazarus
b) Risen Africa - Osiris
c) Thuos Acirfa - Balder

3. No experience. I am willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: EST+6

5. Always available but mostly at 12am EST

6. Discord Name: Bishop#7947

7. Oath:
I, Great Africans, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

1. TSP Nation: Eareamland

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: TWP, TWPAF.

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? Yes, I was trained on raiding in UTWP

4. What is your timezone?: EEST

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I'm available at the minor updates usually every day, except Tuesday.

6. Discord Name: Canadian Maps#8696

7. Oath: 
I, Eareamland, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.
"Maybe embarassing yourself is an Earamian thing..."
-StoicMetoik, 4:02 PM, 17/04/2022

1. TSP Nation: United Federated States od Omega

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: I was formally in Osiris for a month or two in 2015/16 and Lazarus until 2017(?). No other aliases. 

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? Umm not really just some basics in how to chase and how to raid but I am always willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: Central time

It really depends and once major gets sped back up I'll be around for more majors.
6. Discord Name: Omega#7092

7. Oath:
I, United Federated States of Omega, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
[-] The following 3 users Like Omega's post:
  • Roavin, Somyrion, Tim

1. TSP Nation: Vicell

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: None

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? No, but completely willing to learn and I have seen friends do it!

4. What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Virtually every day

6. Discord Name: Hottshott#4243

7. Oath:
I, Vicell, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

(10-18-2017, 11:30 PM)South Pacific Special Forces Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: -->Fill the name of the nation that is in the South Pacific here<--
the republic of SPforlife
cause if i included former regions  it would be to many to write i will only list current ones.
the moonlight battle born, TSP, katrinas , wintercrest , europia, TDC. my main 3 acounts are The Mann Clan, Queens Knights, this one and i have other 10 others.
i do not know what R/D is 
Uk (standard summer time +1 hr/gmt time) 
I am available at 12pm EST time almost everyday but never for 12am might be other way round
6. Discord Name:
lunar bird flys ;the last lunar
7. Oath:
I, [nation/]-->SPforlife <--[/nation], do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

1. TSP Nation: Imperial Dodo

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: None

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? No but I am completely willing to learn and to try and become the best.

4. What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard (EST)

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Virtually every day.

6. Discord Name: SwiftyGamer#9602

7. Oath:
I, Imperial Dodo, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.
swifty
Nation: Imperial Dodo
Discord Tag: swiftygamer#1448

[Image: K732CSn.png][Image: IL1nUV5.png][Image: iEwICrf.png][Image: 5bDBXB8.png]
[Image: q6bfWoR.png] [Image: vJjA98X.png]
Other Achievements/Roles:
- Minister of Culture (October 2020 - February 2021)
- SPSF Tidal Force Coordinator (April 2021 - Present)
- Deputy Chair of the Assembly (September 2020 - October 2020)
- MoM Member (October 2020 - Present)
- MoE Member (October 2020 - Present)
- Cabinet Advisor (August 2020 - October 2020)
- A TSP Legislator (July 2020 - Present)
- SPSF Soldier (June 2020 - Present)
- Ambassador to South Pacific (August 2020 - October 2020)
- Ambassador to The League (April 2021 - Present)
- Local Council Candidate (July/August 2020)
- Chair of the Assembly Candidate (September 2020)
- The MasterMind behind SPSFphoenixcoup2020
- The Loyal Servant of Goddess Phoenix
- The Most Active Member of OWL
- A very cute bear on the outside but on the inside, well, no one knows...

1. TSP Nation: Whole India

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Former Member of Lasagna Armed Forces, NPA

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?Yes, it was a unorthodox Liberation as few of us Liberated 7 regions and I was one of them and also Defended 3 regions including Iran twice

4. What is your timezone?: IST

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I will be 100%  available at both Times

6. Discord Name: Whole India #5046

7. Oath:
I, Whole India, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.