We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Admin/Mod Requests

For some reason I wasn't able to get an account activation email.

(01-17-2017, 03:29 AM)Tom Wrote: For some reason I wasn't able to get an account activation email.

Hey Tom — I bumped your account up to "registered," so no need for the activation email.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Thank you.

Hey,

the "Get Involved" button at the top of the page leads to an error message : http://tspforums.xyz/forum-184.html

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

(01-21-2017, 02:50 PM)Escade Wrote: Hey,

the "Get Involved" button at the top of the page leads to an error message : http://tspforums.xyz/forum-184.html

It would probably be best if it linked to this thread until we can come up with something better.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Hey,

A new registrant, Zenith, has tried several times to get email confirmation and has not yet received it... the player is on Discord.

Thank you Smile

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

(01-21-2017, 10:22 PM)Escade Wrote: Hey,

A new registrant, Zenith, has tried several times to get email confirmation and has not yet received it... the player is on Discord.

Thank you Smile

He should be registered so he should be able to log in and such.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Could we possibly close and archive the Fellowship Program thread. It's OP is out of date and the various things it allows you to apply for either don't happen in that way anymore or are better applied for elsewhere.

As suggested above (and perhaps already actioned?) I think it would be better to link the 'get involved' link to the welcome guide in the information subforum instead. I am also working on a getting involved in the MoRA guide to put in there too and hope to work on other similar guides in the future.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

(01-24-2017, 11:51 AM)Seraph Wrote: Could we possibly close and archive the Fellowship Program thread.  It's OP is out of date and the various things it allows you to apply for either don't happen in that way anymore or are better applied for elsewhere.

As suggested above (and perhaps already actioned?) I think it would be better to link the 'get involved' link to the welcome guide in the information subforum instead.  I am also working on a getting involved in the MoRA guide to put in there too and hope to work on other similar guides in the future.

Done and done.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

http://tspforums.xyz/forum-296.html

^ Needs renaming as January 2017
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]