We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Announcements from the Chair of the Assembly

Announcement of a DCoA
Effective immediately, Ryccia will become the Deputy Chair of the Assembly. He will have all of my powers except the power to lock a debate. I believe Ryccia will do well in this position, and I have complete faith in him.
Ryccia will also be joining me and 3 other people on the Commission on Procedure (application coming very soon).
I'm looking forward to spending 4 months working with Ryccia.
I would also like to say this has had nothing to do with Ryccia's previous involvement in the APC, and both of us are dedicated to keeping the role of the CoA and the DCoA non-partisan. That will be all from me for now.

What's next?
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

I will gladly accept this responsibility that our new Chair has entrusted before me. I hope to serve our compatriots at the best of my ability.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Regarding Legislator Status
The following people will lose Legislator status should they not vote on the next matter before the Assembly:
  • Awe
  • Aystralia
  • caasd
  • Epitearo
  • Lord Ravenclaw
  • Qwert
  • Railana
  • Sanj_1003
  • Wario Toad 32
Has Been
What's Next?

Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

The following people have lost legislator status:
  • Awe
  • Aystralia
  • caasd
  • Epitearo
  • Railana
  • Sanj_1003
  • Wario Toad 32
Has Been
What's Next?

The following people have lost legislator status:
  • Cathalea
  • Scylla
  • W. Charlesfort
  • Yuno
If you wish to check the Assembly roster you may do so by looking here.
Has Been
What's Next?