We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Star Wars RP Ideas

This was an RP that had some serious potential, but was extremely disorganized in its first attempt. I'd like to continue it, I'm looking for your opinions about it

A few ideas to consider:
  1. Era: While the Original Trilogy is a classic idea, the Expanded Universe covers many millenia. We could try something such as the Old Republic (IIRC, basically anything a thousand years before the original film), the New Republic (after the death of the Emperor and the Rebellion crushing the remnants of the Empire)
  2. Factions: While the traditional light vs dark (Republic/CIS, Rebels/Empire, Jedi/Sith) is a classic, there are many factions in the galaxy such as bounty hunters, Mandolorians (which for most of their history were not bounty hunters), Hutts, and various other independent factions
  3. Plot: While I'll probably keep the details hidden for he purposes of entertainment, what kind of story would you like to see? An evil superweapon? Hunting down a villain?
  4. Charaters: What kind of characters should you be able to use? Should force-sensitives be an option, or should player characters be restricted to blasters? Or force-sensitives without lightsabers (At least, initially), to name a few possibilities. And should players be able to support both sides, or be limited to the "good" (I'm personally a fan of morally ambiguous stories) side?

Messages In This Thread
Star Wars RP Ideas - by Farengeto - 05-25-2014, 03:34 PM