We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA

(12-13-2016, 03:16 PM)Belschaft Wrote: Upon what basis do you think this? You haven't demonstrated any reason why splitting the RA will magically create new activity and higher quality content, which is what Kris was asking for, rather than a rewording of your supposition.

You clearly have not been listening.

By having one Minister focus on one thing they can provide better leadership and guidance to Fellows in that Ministry. With that person knowing a lot and no doubt being passionate about that area they will be in a better position to help newer Fellows learn about that area. Think of it like a primary school teacher and a secondary school teacher. The primary school teacher can teach you the basics of everything really but only the secondary school teacher can teach you the specifics.

It would lead to a much simpler and more streamlined system. Instead of having to find the correct sub-forum and then the correct sub-forum within that before then going to the right thread you would know exactly where to post in a separate Ministry. People would also know 100% who is in charge of what, instead of having a Director who is in charge of X, an AC member who is in charge of XY, a Deputy in charge of XYZ and then a Minister of charge of it all. Splitting would lead to a much easier and simpler line of leadership.

Ministers could work on the things they enjoy the most rather than that along with XYZ. I much prefer Comms rather than culture but as Minister while I may have appointed some people in charge of cultural projects I still had to check up on it and when that person may have been on a LoA or was inactive I had to try and get it going again rather than work 100% on the bit I enjoyed and was much better at.

It has worked in countless regions before us and can you give me a reason why splitting the Ministry would lead to less activity?
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Messages In This Thread
APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA - by Punchwood - 12-12-2016, 05:41 PM
RE: APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA - by Seraph - 12-12-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA - by Seraph - 12-12-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA - by Yuno - 12-12-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA - by Seraph - 12-13-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA - by Punchwood - 12-13-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA - by Roavin - 12-05-2018, 08:36 PM