We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Still Under Attack!

5/27/14

Coalition Barracks, Kresnica, Catacombs.

In the barracks while the others had lunch, George Labe-Assimo was sitting in his room and pondering to himself the events that had taken place within the past few months. The events were returning to him: the capture of Bihač, the siege, the temporary victory, and eventually, the fall and destruction of the city to the Flood. He thought to himself, "Why did I let so many die?" Images of soldiers and civilians alike dying in the streets caused by the Flood reemerged in his mind again. George shuddered at the memories. "How did I end up in this mess?!" He stood up and, in anger, kicked the chair besides him. He sighed and laid himself on the bunk bed, contemplating what his next move was. It was after 20 minutes that George then sat, stood up, and said to himself, "I know what I must do." He walked out towards the command center, thinking about his decision he had just made.

Coalition AirHub, Kresnica, Catacombs.

The Coalition was preparing for a counter-attack against the virulent hordes of Flood mutants and needles. Months of preparing, re-supplying, and training had led up to this very moment. The offense against Bihač was to be in two days and the soldiers in the barracks were tense. One thought rang out in the minds of the men: "what would happen?"

Messages In This Thread
Still Under Attack! - by Escade - 04-01-2014, 01:34 AM