We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016

OOC:

*When walking with the Ura'sia*

"A pleasure, we understand that it is quite a burden for an excellent leader like yourself to shuffle into such a crowd. I was going to tell you that I would be arriving by bullet train, however our honorable ambassador, Artist Han Yuan, had informed us that most of the diplomatic party shall be arriving from the skies, therefore at a moment's notice, I took the flight en route to Erinor. Venerable leader, Thank you for your lenience and understanding of our choice."

The Peony, modest and polite as ever, shook the hands of the Ura'sia after she pardoned herself. With both her two male and two female bodyguards, dressed in linen martial arts uniform colored in red and white. The entry to the lounge is quite grand and certainly well guarded, and before entering, she decided to take off her scarf and fit a Peony flower on top of her head, like always. The delegacy made their way to the lounge, and an immediate jump from the other delegates ensued.

Of course, immediate greets were uncommon in Huawan, thus the bodyguards jumped infront of their Peony and made a stance, preparing to strike.

"謝謝" said the Peony as she pardoned her bodyguards from performing such stances infront of honorable delegates. Her bodyguards encircled her while giving considerable distance, facing the opposing delegates, they gave quite a low bow, and did not stop until ordered.

"對不起, we are not accustomed to direct approaches such as that." greeted the Peony.

Before she was able to say anything however, the Erinorian staff introduced her to the opposing delegates. He saw Sirea, a woman of coffee-coloured skin, greenish eyes and dark blonde hair. Age, perhaps 40, significantly restrained in professional attire, she could be a flower, but that might not be her choice.

The other, Gianluca, she had saw his photo in the news many times, compared to the 178cm tall Peony, the King was quite short and young, she had heard that the King was young but King Gianluca, seems too young, perhaps in his teenage years? However, despite his youthful persona, he has an uncanny aire around him, an aura of power and eminence. He seemed quite front on his approaches, and is eager to know more about the Peocracy.

Nevertheless, most of the people in that room are significantly much more mature than her, The Peony, only being in her 20's and amazingly young and beautiful. She had decided today that those of the opposite sex, who tried to pursue contact, would not be responded accordingly, she won't touch or shake the hands of those of the opposite sex.

As the leader bowed. The Peony placed her soft palms are pressed together, fingers point upwards, hands high on her chest, and gave curtsey.

"Waalaikumsalam, Venerable leaders, Der Präsident und König Gianluca IV, Sityara Sirea Fasya-Arkhando, and staff. I am the humble guardian and trusted leader of the Blooming Peocracy of Huawan, I am The Peony of Huawan. We are delighted to make your acquaintance."

As she finished her introductions, her bodyguards got back up, and guarded the perimeter surrounding their Peony. The Peony turned to Gianluca IV.

"Yes, our flight was quite lovely. There was turbulence, but looking at the clouds is simply lovely. It is certainly different when you are flying with your people."

She provided attention to both Sirea and Gianluca now. "How about both of you? I trust you are all well? Come, let us all sit down."
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016 - by Hammerstar - 12-17-2016, 12:43 AM