We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016

(01-23-2017, 01:43 PM)GI-Land Wrote: Gianluca knew, that he was perhaps too young in Erinor to drink the Qassora-drink. He even would be in GI-Land perhaps, but he got his drink and it didn't seem to contain too much alcohol, so everything is fine. Then a thought was striking him: Maybe the Frost delegate would know a bit better, what will happen later this day or he would have expectations:
"I see. Yeah, I don't know, what age limits they have here, but I guess, I could count myself blessed, that's right.
Anyway: Do you have any expectations regarding the Feast?"

As the King and leader of Gi-land and Atlantis spoke to the Elderly assembly chair, the Princess impatiently tapped her foot at the guards who silently and sheepishly moved to her side. She then chimed in, "I believe that the event will be one to remember, as well as one that we as foreign dignitaries should be honored to attend."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016 - by Imperial Frost Federation - 01-23-2017, 06:20 PM