We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016

There were two cars waiting outside the terminal for the delegates. The Erinorans took the first, along with the Frost delegation, whilst the second was reserved for the Peony and her bodyguards, King Gianluca and the Sedunnic Foreign Minister. Sirea had chosen the arrangement herself to allow those nations which had had the least chance to discuss things with each other to have some meaningful conversation on the journey to the Mena Parlid, though it wouldn't be a long one.

No sooner were all the delegates seated in the cars than they were pulling away from the airport terminus and heading towards the highway.

Yena gave the Princess opposite her a warm smile.

"We haven't had much opportunity to deal with the Frost Empire since embarking on this adventure in international relations," she began, "but I hope that your visit here may be the start of a deeper understanding between our nations. I also hope you enjoy the ceremony at the Mena. There has been a great deal of preparation and it has always been quite a treat, in my experience."

" We would have liked to have attended your Sky Festival in return," Sirea added, "but sadly it wasn't meant to be."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016 - by Seraph - 01-30-2017, 04:23 PM