We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user)

Today I am savoring the best of Anime fresh from Japan, incidentally a Japanese cousin of mine who lives in Singapore is making a sashimi/Japanese fried stuff/ Soya Sauce braised platter with some Japonica rice , some seasoned nori stems, octopus and jelly fish salad, some dried glazed nori seaweed and soya sauce with wasabi served on the side. Maybe some sake if I am lucky. I am going to enjoy this wonderful Japonophillia-filled afternoon.

Also I got NationStates-relevant countryball memes armed and ready for October. When if it comes to political campaigns in any democracy, it is never too late to plan ahead if it is confirmed that you are running. Remember that, make the template first and fill it in just before the campaign season begins. As my parents say "The only party you can go to is a political party!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) - by Malayan Singapura - 09-15-2017, 05:27 AM