We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user)

Ok it seems I am still not banned from this forum. Which kinda is a relief considering that there is at least one tiny sliver of hope that I can get unbanjected and try not to be a shitty boaster. I admit that I have been quite unfair to the TSP by comparing it to the TNP especially since they gave me safe haven (Right before I screwed up). So before this account gets retconned, I will apologize and set the record straight before it is too late.
I am sorry for my tardy behaviour over the course of several tens of supressions done by the LC, for taking potshots at the government and my acidic behaviour of bragging stuff and I would like to try and go back to the TSP somehow, maybe through some rules laid out for me to follow or something.

I better the eventual last days on this forum by answering some questions at the lampshade bar and grill

Messages In This Thread
RE: Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) - by Malayan Singapura - 09-20-2017, 05:07 AM