We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

January 2018 Special APCRC Elections

I would like to clear this up from the get go: I will not seek reelection to the APCRC. This is a decision not born out of frustration with the party or an intention to leave. In fact I would argue it is a decision born our of confidence that this party is ready to be led without me. I founded this party* and I have been one of its leaders ever since. The leaders I have served with have exceeded all expectations and I expect their continued guidance will lead this party to greater things than I can imagine today. For those of you in the APC take up the challenge to make this party great. For those of you not in the APC fear not. Im not going anywhere and this is merrily a new chapter in my career. Long live the APC, long live TSP, long live the coalition!

Edit: in that spirit I nominate the following members for any position they wish to seek:
Spenty
Griffendor
Drall
Gordon Freeman
Kaitie
Sam
Amerion

*Technically Ryccia founded the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Messages In This Thread
January 2018 Special APCRC Elections - by Spenty - 01-01-2018, 12:56 AM
January 2018 Special APCRC Elections - by Omega - 01-01-2018, 12:09 PM
January 2018 Special APCRC Elections - by Omega - 01-05-2018, 03:59 PM