We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

January 2018 Special APCRC Elections

(01-05-2018, 03:59 PM)Omega Wrote: Okay I have a question for all the candidates: the APC has at times lacked a clear legislative agenda. How do you plan to work with fellow APCRC members and members of the party to create and pass a legislative program and what might that legislative agenda include?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My response to this goes in line with Griffins about looking at our platform and looking at what we think would be more in line with our values region wide. When we look at our section and it states that we aim to reduce toxicity, I see this in two different ways. The first way that I see this is in the form of reducing corruption, though I have yet to see this spiral out here, except from when the "coup" (using this term loosely) happened when I first joined TSP. The second way is through trying to keep a level head when it comes to debates on legislation, something that I feel I have somewhat a skill through. In working with my other party members, I feel I would be more diplomatic than harsh, though I think many of us would all be diplomatic in our efforts to bring about resolve that is great for our party and for TSP as a whole.

Messages In This Thread
January 2018 Special APCRC Elections - by Spenty - 01-01-2018, 12:56 AM
January 2018 Special APCRC Elections - by Omega - 01-01-2018, 12:09 PM
January 2018 Special APCRC Elections - by Omega - 01-05-2018, 03:59 PM
RE: January 2018 Special APCRC Elections - by Muncipio de Neiva - 01-06-2018, 11:47 AM