We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Appeal to the Ban of Malayan Singapura

Here’s my response to the prosecution, your Honour. I apologise for the delay as personal circumstances made it difficult to dedicate more time to this statement

As you all know, multiple warnings have been "stated" against me. I am here to try and challenge the prosecution with some corrections. Before I begin any further, I'd like to state out that any pieces of evidence which claim of "flaunting wealth" was not intended for such a thing, but was for recollecting old memories that have happened as a child, and at the time of posting, we're not meant to piss off anyone whatsoever. anyone who has been offended by this, I'll kindly send a personal message explaining and apologising for it.

[13] is indeed a warning, but that is apparently my first one, which is understandable.
[14] is not a warning, even though it was issued by Erinor, Minister of Regional Affairs for The South Pacific. It is more of a response to a post I made, that I should tone down anxiety seemingly indicated in the post. This should not be counted as a warning, but a response.

[15] Is only a response to Kyoki Chukodu's appearance in TSP's RMB, in TNP RMB-esque style. It should not be seen as Roleplay, but as a typical response in the TNP RMB not related to RP.
[16] Is about a response to Esfalsa's post.
[17] is only a triple post-response to TNP personalities, Solordia, and LaLaLand. This however, is his first case of triple-posting.
[19] was only anticipation of Nuke-con and was only mis-interpreted as roleplay by SJS Republic, by using a phrase from a Cold War song about Werner von Braun
[20] is also a recollection of events mistaken for RP
[21] isn't a troll. but a post about helping UPPERCUT in the N-day.
[22] was only a fun response to some memes
[23] is not bragging, just a recollections of events with no ill intentions meant
[24] is not a warning, but another response to MS's post on TNP personalities posting in the RMB (Refer to [15] for full explanation)
[25] was meant to be taken as a political joke on Trump's political inadequacy which got awfully mis-interpreted as spam
That is all for any pieces of evidence labelled as spam.

I'll be releasing a new string of rebuttals in the upcoming days to the High Court, your Honour. Does the prosecution have any arguments on the rebuttals posted above ?

Messages In This Thread
Determination of Justiciability - by Kris Kringle - 01-11-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Appeal to the Ban of Malayan Singapura - by Malayan Singapura - 01-18-2018, 12:22 PM
Opinion of the Court - by Kris Kringle - 03-05-2018, 01:00 PM