We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Appeal to the Ban of Malayan Singapura

Your Honor,

I fail to see how some of the posts linked in Pencil Sharpeners' first testimony are spam posts. Post number 3, is only a response to Erinor's so-called "warning". The post includes a meaningful response, and the only real reason I see Pencil Sharpeners would list it as spam is either ignorance or or just to submit it as fake evidence. The post also includes a comment at the end that I see as intended to be humorous, and not in any way intended to be bragging/trolling, or etc. Post 4 is not spam either, only just part of the discussion on the RMB that was going on currently. The next post, post number 7, is another piece of false evidence submitted. It just seems as if Pencil Sharpeners is just accusing spam everywhere at Singapura will-nilly. Most of this so-called 'evidence' is merely just regular posts posted in regards to the current discussion in the RMB at that time. 

This is all that I have for the court at this time.
                                                                                                                                      ~Flakey
Citizen of the South Pacific
Legislator for The South Pacific

Messages In This Thread
Determination of Justiciability - by Kris Kringle - 01-11-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Appeal to the Ban of Malayan Singapura - by Flakey - 01-20-2018, 01:58 PM
Opinion of the Court - by Kris Kringle - 03-05-2018, 01:00 PM