We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Ambassador HQ : For Assignments and Applications

Your Name: Atlantica
Your Nation in TSP: Untied Provinces of Atlantica
Are You On The TSP FA Discord? : I just joined as of this application. 
Do You Have Assignment Preferences? : If possible, I would like to serve as the ambassador to Lazarus when it shall be appropriate for there to be such an active position, as I am a citizen of the Celestial Union as of this application (albeit not for long given the CUL's imminent dissolution) and a voting member of of the Constitutional Convention.
Are You Banned From Any Of Our Embassy/Consulate Partners? : No.
Do You Feel Confident In Your Ability To Post Timely Updates? : Yes.
Got Questions? : While I am familiar with the general concept of NS ambassadors, I am interested in TSP's general approach on the matter (although this certainly wouldn't alter my decision to become an Ambassador); are ambassadors merely expected to post updates, or are they expected to truly ingratiate themselves in with the culture of the region they represent? Furthermore, are ambassadors expected to serve in an advisory political role to the Foreign Ministry itself regarding their region?

It should be noted that I have previously served as Lazarus' Ambassador to Europe in the Spring of 2017, although such a position was uneventful as Ambassadors weren't expected to really interact with their regions at the time and a foreign update wasn't prepared during that period.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ambassador HQ : For Assignments and Applications - by Atlantica - 05-06-2018, 05:05 AM