We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

RE: Administrative Interaction With Unibot

(08-01-2018, 12:11 PM)Seraph Wrote: I mean, I'm still in contact with Sam at times because he's shown genuine contrition and is still my friend. He's been listed in this debate several times alongside Unibot, however, so am I suddenly to be demonised for that contact?

I don't think it's a comparable situation, honestly.

Sam111 ultimately isn't constantly trying to re-integrate himself back in the game, isn't (I hope) regularly making various excuses and deflections regarding his behavior, and isn't still operating in a space that lets him ultimately continue his previous behavior. Furthermore, you're not a Regional Administrator tasked with ensuring our OOC safety isn't compromised.

Unibot is regularly trying to re-integrate himself back in the game, continues to make excuses and deflections regarding his behavior (including claiming it was all an IC-motivated plot, and more recently he was hacked, then claiming he had memory loss from drug use when hacking got disproven, and consistently claiming a lot of it was a misunderstanding), and has shown behavior that is consistent with the actions that have him blacklisted from our communities. This is the same type of dangerous behavior we have seen many harassers undertake in attempts to re-integrate, but none have persisted for as long as Unibot - something which makes him even more concerning.

While it is ultimately our Admin's Team right to choose their affiliations, that doesn't mean that we, as the community they're in charge of protecting, can't express serious concern and outrage regarding their close affiliation with such an individual. This is especially a factor of consideration considering Unibot's consistent attempts to re-integrate into NS, and the potential likelihood that he could curry sentiments with less-informed players by pointing out facts like 3/4 of TSP's Admin Team being friendly and hanging out with him.
[Image: Lj1SunN.png]
Formerly Banned For Still Unspecified "OOC Toxicity"
[-] The following 2 users Like Tim's post:
  • Escade, Ryccia

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: Administrative Interaction With Unibot - by Tim - 08-01-2018, 01:55 PM