We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

RE: Administrative Interaction With Unibot

Honestly, I don't have the time nor interest to get into the nitty gritty here. 

That said, like some have pointed out in various ways, I think it's important to remember that just because someone did something untoward, doesn't mean you immediately lose the feelings of concern or friendship with that person. Both Unibot and Sam were part of the game and region so people are bound to have some connections with them still.

However, the key for admins and the like is knowing when to step back to allow more impartial people to make decisions. This is something Glen did regarding Unibot and something I did regarding Sam. I'm positive it was difficult for Glen to let a friend of many years be banned from the region and think he should be lauded for putting his official duties above personal feelings.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]
[-] The following 4 users Like Tsunamy's post:
  • Corisnia, Rebeltopia, Seraph, USoVietnam

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: Administrative Interaction With Unibot - by Tsunamy - 08-02-2018, 09:13 AM