We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1901] New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab

(02-01-2019, 10:42 PM)Concrete Slab Wrote: This is obviously just an attempt to deter me from running from LC. If this had happened recently, I would understand. However, many of these events NHC is referring to happened months ago. I have already been reprimanded by the NS moderators and convicted by this esteemed body once. 

NHC is not doing this for "justice". According to this post, NHC was just bored and wanted something to do. What better than to try and knock out one of his main forms of competition in the upcoming Local Council election. 

I've learned my lesson. I've been convicted. The evidence is outdated and shoddy. I condemn NHC for his actions.
I think whether or not NHC is being vindictive is a bit irrelevant, but he had said he wanted to initiate these charges before then here And here; still, I think we should be looking at the content of his argument not the presentation (maybe, I’m not really familiar with the laws here).

I do want to note: even though this event happened after the original corruption case was over, CS was unaware that he had been warned:
discussion
[-] The following 3 users Like Lily Pad's post:
  • New Haudenosaunee Confederacy, Poppy, The Sakhalinsk Empire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criminal Complaint Against Concrete Slab 2: Electric Boogaloo - by Lily Pad - 02-01-2019, 10:54 PM
Indictment - by Kris Kringle - 02-10-2019, 10:57 PM
1901.SH - by Kris Kringle - 05-22-2020, 04:40 PM
Sentence - by Kris Kringle - 05-27-2020, 10:11 PM