We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1910] New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab

(03-08-2019, 12:15 PM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote: Whether the actual debate was reasonable or not wouldn't change that Slab only threatens to suppress one point of view, which is not a reasonable moderation policy as he and Volaworand deserve suppression (and being banned from the region) as much as I do, by Concrete Slab's own logic. 

(03-08-2019, 11:26 AM)Lily Pad Wrote: I put it to the court that the reason this toxic discourse was not suppressed was because CS was afraid of another NHC corruption case. I’d also like the court to note the irony. Letting NHC break the rules because of judicial fear isn’t a good thing.

(All debaters should’ve stopped, but that would’ve allowed NHC to continue breaking the rules and ignoring their request to go to telegrams was a blatant attempt to clutter the RMB with toxic spam).
You created this situation NHC, and CS was within his right to not only threaten suppressing your posts but would’ve also been if he’d contacted boarder control.

You left them with no other option than to continue with the toxic debate and to escalate the situation.
Edit: You’re assuming that when they suppress your post, then the debate would’ve continued with their post not suppressed. You don’t know that. The debate could’ve just as easily died once they did supress you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lily Pad's post:
  • Volaworand

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criminal Complaint Against Concrete Slab 3: Unlike Valve, I know what "3" is. - by Lily Pad - 03-08-2019, 03:50 PM