We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1910] New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab

(03-08-2019, 12:49 PM)Concrete Slab Wrote: I was not "part of the debate". You were blowing up the rmb with your complaints. I was not refuting you, rather telling you to shut up and take it to telegrams. 
Are you sure about that?
I took the time to take screenshots of all of these as well, as I know Slab likes to delete my evidence. If needed, I can send a .zip file containing images of all of these.
(03-08-2019, 12:49 PM)Concrete Slab Wrote: Then why does literally none of your rebuttal including my section from the Border Control Act. You are trying to find me guilty of extortion, so all this stuff about "spammy posts" is irrelevant. 
That is me trying to prove that you have no valid justification for a ban or suppression.
(03-08-2019, 12:49 PM)Concrete Slab Wrote: It was a warning... a warning I am legally allowed to enforce. It was one of the many ways I was trying to get you to stop blowing up the rmb.
You were also contributing to it. See the above spoiler. It's not just me; you didn't want my opinion there and it's obvious.
(03-08-2019, 03:50 PM)Lily Pad Wrote: You created this situation NHC, and CS was within his right to not only threaten suppressing your posts but would’ve also been if he’d contacted boarder control.
Not really. The obvious thing is that it doesn't fit the definition of spam in the RMB etiquette dispatch:
Quote:Spamming is probably best described as a post that is either meaningless and unnecessary, a.k.a. a post that repeats the same thing multiple times, multiple posts of the same thing, a series of posts that have no apparent meaning,etc.
It's not meaningless, it's not necessary, it has apparent meaning, and it's not any more repetitive than anything else that happens on the RMB (such as most of the posts here).
(03-08-2019, 03:50 PM)Lily Pad Wrote: You left them with no other option than to continue with the toxic debate and to escalate the situation.
It's literally an option to just exit.
(03-08-2019, 03:50 PM)Lily Pad Wrote: The debate could’ve just as easily died once they did supress you.
That would've dragged it on longer. That's basically what the entire thing was about.
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criminal Complaint Against Concrete Slab 3: Unlike Valve, I know what "3" is. - by New Haudenosaunee Confederacy - 03-08-2019, 04:18 PM