We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1910] New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab

(03-08-2019, 07:27 PM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 07:21 PM)Volaworand Wrote: I point out to the Court that when NHC joined the region Double posting was illegal, and NHC has an extensive history of posting complaints about double posting, even threatening players with banjection.
My opinion changes over time; those were over a year ago (except for one which is still extremely old). The banjection is also clearly a joke, as I use my nation Everybody in TSP after this in posts relating to the post you quote, which is used exclusively for jokes and (now) cards, and as I double post in the posts following that.
smol edit: Also, why does this matter?  

In the evidence provided by Rebeltopia The Complaintant commented on Discord was that he did not edit his posts in TSP.  Clearly he has done so for quite some time.

As far as the comment that the Complaintant is using the definition of spam from the RMB guidelines lets look at that:

Spamming is probably best described as a post that is either meaningless and unnecessary, a.k.a. a post that repeats the same thing multiple times, multiple posts of the same thing, a series of posts that have no apparent meaning,etc.

I fail to see how a new warning for a new instances of rule breaking constitutes Spam. 

In fact, this assertion is shows a flagrant disrespect for the laws and procedures of the Region.  Forcing the discussion to take place in the RMB instead of privately was unnecessary and a direct result of the Complainant's actions.

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criminal Complaint Against Concrete Slab 3: Unlike Valve, I know what "3" is. - by Volaworand - 03-08-2019, 08:24 PM