We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Legislator Rivers Island Office

[Image: getty_828597350_387343.jpg]
Hello;

In regards to a recent vote of mine on A2009.04 Pax Patronus (with the Free Nations Region), I voted nay for several reasons. First off, this is a treaty with our region, and The Free Nation's Region. While I am rather new to this position, I read a lot of statements, and personal experiences with The Free Nation's Region from my colleagues. I must say, I am very inclined to say a treaty with this region is very premature. The Free Nation's Region just recently lost their founder who from I want I gathered to be toxic, along with a feeling of some unstableness to the region. While I am not putting them down by any means, I would like to see more improvement from this region before we sign a any kind of treaty. I want to say great work to our Minister of Foreign Affairs for their penmanship of this treaty. Just not right as far as a treaty with this region. We have until 17th for the vote to be official. I encourage my fellow Legislators' to vote Nay on this proposal. Thank you!
Hosting a lampshade party somewhere near you!
Legislator of The South Pacific since September 4, 2020-
Serving as a voice for the people!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rivers Island's post:
  • phoenixofthesun14

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legislator Rivers Island Office - by Rivers Island - 09-14-2020, 04:01 AM