We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DISCUSSION] A New Unified Discord Server

On #legislators-lounge: Yeah that'd be legislators only still ofc, sorry that I didn't specify in the overview I gave above.

On #meme-island vs #coconut-grove: Looking at it, it does look like the content there is in both cases frequent enough and different enough that they deserve to be separate channels so I'd keep it that way for now.

On the Citizen's Court visibility: That's just an organizational aspect of things. Citizens now have their own corner, which they never had before, while the new #nationstates-corner channel still allows friends (and foes) from elsewhere to participate in our discussions. We could absolutely be convinced otherwise if it's controversial or problematic.

On the public OWL channels: If those are to be public, wouldn't it make sense to have those in the Citizen's Court rather than the OWL category, then? A key paradigm here is making only relevant categories appear.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DISCUSSION] A New Unified Discord Server - by Roavin - 10-14-2020, 09:42 PM