We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Farewell Address

(11-30-2014, 07:19 PM)HEM Wrote: I would be disrespecting the tremendous job you did by calling your term a perfect term.

There is no such thing as a perfect term. There are good terms that can be improved.

(11-30-2014, 07:19 PM)HEM Wrote: I would be disrespecting the tremendous job you did by calling your term a perfect term.

It was not perfect, but it was damned good.

You've left this region a stronger community, and for that you have my thanks.

Thank you for your service.

(11-30-2014, 07:28 PM)Belschaft Wrote: Thank you for your service. You were a fine Delegate (certainly a better one than myself) and I can think of few things to criticize.

Thanks guys, I do appreciate that. I had the best of times, all thanks to the awesome region that you two helped build before I even came to NS. Smile

(11-30-2014, 08:22 PM)Tsunamy Wrote: Kris -- You've been a great delegate and I can only hope to lead the region as successfully as you have.

MoRA has historically been a difficult part of the government to keep active and I think you've done an amazing job in that department. I can't wait to see what more you have in store for us!

You'll be an even better Delegate, tsu. I'm sure of that. My office will always be open, if you ever need advice from a former Delegate. Smile

(11-30-2014, 08:26 PM)Henn Wrote: Thank you for your service to the service.

While you may not be the boss of everyone, you'll still be my boss.

Thanks Henn, and stick around, I'm sure you'll have a bright future in the region!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread
Farewell Address - by Kris Kringle - 11-30-2014, 05:10 PM