We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] King Andrei of Stoinia State Visit to Izaakia

“Ah, well, I hope it doesn’t offend your palate too much, it seems Izaakian intelligence don’t know as much as they think, still, I hope we can convert you to curry and spice, it really does Spice Up Your Life, as the famous hit goes. As for Queen Artemesia, you could say this was her redeeming third act, she was the Empress who lost Montacia and Brodlancia to the Gianaltan Empire, left a deep scar on our history, but in many ways we came back a stronger and richer nation, economically, politically and culturally. Who knows, without this darkest moment in our history how different history may have panned out? Without our displacement, we wouldn’t be the unconventional forward thinking nation we are today, a hardworking diverse and versatile people.”

”Anyway, let’s not dwell too much on the past, and let’s focus on building the future together.”
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] King Andrei of Stoinia State Visit to Izaakia - by Izaakia - 06-14-2022, 10:23 PM